Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheek piercings! (diary)

Default Cheek piercings! (diary)

So, hopefully i'll be able to keep this up as a diary, to help other people, like Jordan did for her's (which helped me go for these!).

Had already arranged with Darren that I would be getting them done at 2mm, so all my stuff had been ordered, and we decided on a day. Piercing was fairly self-explanatory, outside in. Right side first-not too bad, my left side was a lot more painful! So far though it seems like my right side has been swelling more than my left which was the more painful. Still, i'll see how it goes.

So far i've managed to catch the half domes inside a fair bit, but it's getting easier. I haven't yet bothered to clean them;i'll do a sss before bed but think i'll just leave the crusties there, or try to remove some, I don't want to aggrivate it!Have been taking ibuprofen since I got them, as well as eating ice lollies/ice cream.

Aside from that though, it was a great experience getting them done-wee bit painful, but so worth it. And thankyou Darren for keeping me calm, I don't know why I was so nervous!

Okay, so i'm only putting up the one picture tonight cos i'm feeling pretty shattered, but i'll be trying to take ones daily to show how the swelling goes. Anyhoo, this is what they look like .

Last edited by soph_17; 09-11-2011 at 10:05 PM.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ah sounds like a great experience, can't wait to see hamster pics
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Forgot to mention, pictures are coming . I had to resort to finding my camera, webcam refuses to even show them!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ohhh can't wait to see
    What I Have Currently:Venoms (9/23/11),1 Set of lobes (both stretched to 1.6 mm),1 Eyebrow,Tongue,
    What I Want: Scaffolding (L & R), Tragus (L & R)
    What I'm Thinking about getting: Bridge,Nipples
    Retired: Helix (L & R) (Gunned),Labret

"I Find It Kind Of Funny,I Find It Kind Of Sad,
    The Dreams In Which I'm Dieing Are The Best I've Ever Had."

Well done! They look fabulous.

Ooh they look really good! I love the tiny jewellery you've got in your philtrum as well
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

I think the placement suits you Also I love the medusa jewellery!

Scarred_pierced

Pretty Sophie <3 This was barely an hour after!

Ah, thanks Jordan! I love how in that picture I have dimples . . . now it's just swollen >.<.
    I'm fairly happy with the placement, considering I left it up to others basically to decide .
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I helped!!! It is a very good pic for very new cheek piercings lol

Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast