Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 545464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Cheek piercings! (diary)

Soph I love those photos! I hope everything settles down well & your cheeks always show the dimples! I have loved reading this diary.
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Wow stunning pix....your dimples look great, like the piercings are still there. You look happy and the main thing is you're not taking risks with your face.xx
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Super adorable in those pics Soph! Sorry to hear that you had to retire them, but it sounds like it was the right thing to do.
    Aw, thanks! not used to being called adorable this much *blush* lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbielf View Post
    Soph I love those photos! I hope everything settles down well & your cheeks always show the dimples! I have loved reading this diary.
    Thankyou Jo! It seems to be;they've already definitely closed up, the insides are slightly irritated (yay for bonjela), and the outsides just a little. Hopefully now the source of irritation has gone (the jewellery), the bumps will do down fairly quickly. Well, i've tried to make it interesting, glad people have enjoyed it . Like I say, I will still keep updating it for my other piercings, and most likely, keep a record of the scarring of these also.

Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    Wow stunning pix....your dimples look great, like the piercings are still there. You look happy and the main thing is you're not taking risks with your face.xx
    You're too nice Faye! They are still quite deep, though I was proper joker grinning in those photos lol. I am happy, and yeah, I don't feel bad, it was a great experience xx
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

You look gorgeous either way but it's been an interesting diary none the less and no one can say you didn't give them a chance, been a good/interesting experience for you too!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thankies lovely lady . I'm glad it's been informative, i've really enjoyed this diary, it makes me smile looking back through the frankly awful pictures lol.

Been missing them a wee bit today, but they are a big thing to miss, being facial and all. But then every time I look in the mirror I notice I have kick-ass dimples . Reading back this diary is so odd as well, it honestly was one of the best piercing experiences (for several reasons).
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

dpack_1

Once my shop is up and running consider yourself eligible for a free piercing of your choosing as this diary has actually led to a lot of non members contacting me directly over FB to ask about cheek and other piercings and so it's the least I can do to say thanks for the exposure.

Sorry to see them go but i'm sure we can come up with something to replace them.

Aw, thanks Darren! Will be coming to see you for venoms most likely anyways, but am sure i'll have plenty more piercings on my wishlist by then also . Happy to have helped, even if my healing process hasn't been as uneventful as i'd have wished!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

They seem to be healing up nicely. The outsides I just have small marks, when I smile the dimples obscure them, otherwise i guess they're fairly obvious but idk to what extent lol. My conch industrial's feeling a bit sore today, might have to change it back to bioplast. My conch seems a little swollen too, probably been sleeping on it lately. My rook's feeling a lot better, less crusty though the top is still irritated i'm just LITHA. Will still be waiting a few months before I get anything else pierced, my body needs the chance to recover, and several still like to flare up!
    Feeling the urge for another tattoo as well,but for other reasons that will also have to wait!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

4 tattoos.

Facebook

Aw Soph, what a shame you had to retire them but sounds like the right decision. You still look gorgeous without them

It's been a very interesting and informative diary, it'll be interesting to know how the post-retirement healing and scarring goes.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue