Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Nostril piercing.

Default New Nostril piercing.

Hubby had an apt to have his guiche pierced yesterday so not to be out done I decided on a nostril piercing.

I was a little unsure as its my first facial piercing and wasn't sure what work and family reaction might be. Decided to work on the theory that forgiveness is easier than permission.

So, went into piercers and watched hubbys guiche being done, then chose rainbow crystal jewellery, signed the forms and waited for the room to be cleaned and prepped.
    Went in, sat down, listened to a few lousy jokes between hubby and piercer while I was marked up. Then told to breathe in and then blow out quickly, felt a sharp pinch which made my eyes water. Then to breathe out slowly as the jewellery was inserted. Job done.

Sad to say it's the first piercing that I haven't instantly loved, maybe due to an excess of gentian violet making it look massive, don't know. I've been told it suits me so hopefully I'll get to like it.

No pain or discomfort with it, though struggling to get the jewellery to sit comfortably inside my nose. Didn't bleed much and no blood came away during its first soak.

Day 2

Got up to a very purple nose but piercing itself seems happy so far, just gave it a good soak off in the shower with a tiny bit of soap to get some ink off.
    Have developed a cold, so hoping it won't get aggravated by it.

All in all an easy piercing.
    Piercings
    1st Lobes 1.6mm, 2nd Lobes 1.2mm, Left Tragus 1.2mm, Left Helix 1.2mm, Right Conch 1.2mm, Nipples 1.6mm, Navel 1.6mm, VCH 1.6mm, Outer labias 2.5mm, Inner labias 2mm, 1mm Left Nostril, Right Daith!

3 Tattoos!

Congrats! I hope you come to like it. (: Photos?
    Current Piercings: Gunned Lobes (now 1.6mm), Tongue, Triple Helix(R), VCH by Elayne Angel
    Next Piercings:
    Going to see my piercer soon, we shall see!
    Want: Tragus (R), Forward Helix
    (R), Pinna (R), Tri-Navel?, Inverse Navel?
    I adore Bioplast.

Well done! I have to be honest I didn't love mine at first but now I wouldn't get rid of it for the world!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

wow you did it, where's the pictures then?

I didn't love my nipple piercing much, nor my conch, but I do now!!!
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

Congrats!

What was the guiche experience like? (It's my next piercing)

I'm hoping it'll grow on me.

Might, if I'm feeling brave, post a pic when its less purple looking!

No one has actually commented on it yet, my sons, father-in-law and partner and my Dad have all seen me and not mentioned it. I'm hoping it's a sign that it looks like its meant to be there and doesn't look out of place. Fingers crossed for work tomorrow.

Will get hubby to write up a guiche experience for 18+ section.
    Piercings
    1st Lobes 1.6mm, 2nd Lobes 1.2mm, Left Tragus 1.2mm, Left Helix 1.2mm, Right Conch 1.2mm, Nipples 1.6mm, Navel 1.6mm, VCH 1.6mm, Outer labias 2.5mm, Inner labias 2mm, 1mm Left Nostril, Right Daith!

3 Tattoos!

Day 4

Easiest piercing ever so far! Not had any discomfort with it despite a streaming cold. Just cleaning it in the shower and otherwise leaving it alone.
    Piercings

3 Tattoos!

where's the picture Lucy LOL...
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu1997 View Post
    where's the picture Lucy LOL...
    Bully, lol! I'm camera shy!
    Piercings

3 Tattoos!

Its a week old now and seems to be healing well...

Piercings

3 Tattoos!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast