Thread: Getting these stretchers?

Default Getting these stretchers?

Hey, I bought an ear stretcher at gay pride today Its a 2.5, but Im regretting not getting another or a 3mm one now. I don't have any pictures of it, but it's one of the spiral ones, it's made of metal and its striped. I bought a silver and blue one, and they had green and blue.

I doubt im gonna go too big on ear stretching to be fair, but these are really really pretty and I'd like to know where I can buy them besides Leicster pride in a few weeks, Ive had a look but can't find any. Anyone on here got any ideas where to find them?
    Current piercings,
    Helix
    Ear Lobes x 2
    Lip x 2 (spider bites)
    Vertical labret
    Tongue
    Nostril
    Scaffold.
    Nipples x 2
    Want
    Eyebrow x 2 (1.6 + 1.2)
    More helix...
    Sent to the piercing graveyard
    Antibrow </3

If you're thinking of stretching, please PLEASE read this.

http://forums.bodyartforms.com/showt...ch-my-piercing

It's all really good advice. Especially the timeline section.

What material is the jewellery? What size are your lobes now?
    Current piercings
    4x L&R lobe (2-00g 1sts *GOAL!*),Conch - Conch Industrial, Left helix, Right daith, Right outer conchx3, Paired nostrils, Centre Lip, Medusa, Tongue, VCH, HCH, 2x inner labia, Septum, double triangle, triangular fossa V.2, tragus V.2, Dahlias

Current Other mods: 14 hours of tattoos and a 2nd generation magnetic implant

"It's not infected. Stop touching it."

Have you looking on here, bodyartforms.com, crazy-factory.com, jobananas, wildcat, maybe even ebay?

Remember not to use them for stretching as you'll run the risk of blowouts and uneven stretches. Wearing them as jewellery for a night out in well established stretches should be fine though.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh oh and tearing, and catbutt!!! Joy! or lovely thinning lobes and eventually loss of blood flow and necrosis! Nom!

Seriously, DON't skip sizes. If your lobes are 1.2 now, see if you can get a 1.6 Titanium/Steel/Glass peace of jewellery in there, if you can, with no pain, then slide it in and leave it to heal (lobes heal from the outside in) then, after a month or two, move to 2mm and so on. If there is ANY resistance, pain, blood, discharge then you aren't ready for the stretch! Oh and lube is your friend.

Do not stretch with Acrylic, organics, silicone as they're porous and will habour bacteria you don't want to come into contact with a fresh stretch as it will vastly increase your risk of infection. However, acrylic, organics, silicone are fine to be worn in well-healed stretched piercings.
    Current piercings
    4x L&R lobe (2-00g 1sts *GOAL!*),Conch - Conch Industrial, Left helix, Right daith, Right outer conchx3, Paired nostrils, Centre Lip, Medusa, Tongue, VCH, HCH, 2x inner labia, Septum, double triangle, triangular fossa V.2, tragus V.2, Dahlias

Current Other mods: 14 hours of tattoos and a 2nd generation magnetic implant

"It's not infected. Stop touching it."

Im at a 1.2, thought i was pierced at a 1.6 :L I can put a tongue bar in at a later date however.
    Im going no bigger than 2.5 or 3mm The reason being the BCR with spikes on this site. My god, Ive been in love with them for too long! So I've decided to stretch a tiny tiny bit and get them.
    @summergale, you mean the stretcher? It's either titanium or stainless steel.

I couldn't find anything like mine on those sites. However wildcat has some nice stuff, don't wanna ask how much they'd cost :P
    Im hoping someone on here has seen something similar to what I have atm.
    Current piercings,
    Helix
    Ear Lobes x 2
    Lip x 2 (spider bites)
    Vertical labret
    Tongue
    Nostril
    Scaffold.
    Nipples x 2
    Want
    Eyebrow x 2 (1.6 + 1.2)
    More helix...
    Sent to the piercing graveyard
    Antibrow </3

Could you take a picture?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by zetsuboukatie View Post
    Im at a 1.2, thought i was pierced at a 1.6 :L I can put a tongue bar in at a later date however.
    Im going no bigger than 2.5 or 3mm The reason being the BCR with spikes on this site. My god, Ive been in love with them for too long! So I've decided to stretch a tiny tiny bit and get them.
    @summergale, you mean the stretcher? It's either titanium or stainless steel.

I couldn't find anything like mine on those sites. However wildcat has some nice stuff, don't wanna ask how much they'd cost :P
    Im hoping someone on here has seen something similar to what I have atm.
    Why would you need to ask how much stuff on Wildcat costs when it's right there on the page in front of you? Confused, haha.

Anyway, is the one you have something like this?

Well regardless of what they are, don't use them to actually stretch your ears unless you want to risk messing them up.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Okay n_n Im getting some proper tapers anyway soon. And thank you so much Insideout Those are the ones I have Im gonna check if they sell them individually
    Current piercings,
    Helix
    Ear Lobes x 2
    Lip x 2 (spider bites)
    Vertical labret
    Tongue
    Nostril
    Scaffold.
    Nipples x 2
    Want
    Eyebrow x 2 (1.6 + 1.2)
    More helix...