Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oh Your God

Unhappy Oh Your God

i have just applied for my theory test. and its on wedneasday. i am totally bricking it now. i cant believe i just did that. i'm totally gonna fail
    People walk around today calling everyone their best friend. The term doesnt have any real meaning anymore. Mere acquaintences are lavished with hugs and kisses upon a second or a most third meeting. Birthday cards get passed round offices so everybody can scribble a snippet of sentimentality for a colleague they barely met. And everyone just loves everyone. As a result, when you tell somebody you love them today, it isn't much heard.

You can be larger than life, just not death.

cross me fingers for ya! good luck, you'll probs sail through it!
    BJS straight jacket maker extraudinaire.
    FRIENDLIEST/PRIDE OF BJS AWARD WINNER 2007
    Happy death day to you baby,I know your flying in the blue now.

dude, chill

its not as intimidating as u think

i passed mine on wednesday first time

and i did absolutely no revision lol.

Whats scary is that i dont know any road signs or markings, but i still passed :P
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

It's not as hard as you'd think. 99% of the questions are common sense. And if I can pass anyone can, I openly admit I'm a bad driver, and I drive far to fast.

Good luck though
    I'm done, I'm gone. There is nothing here for me anymore.

You'll be fine - most people fail on the hazard perception side of things, and as long as you don't go over the allowed amount of clips. As above, the majority of it is common sense.

Most people cram a day before their theory test anyway. It's always cheaper than your actual driving test if you do do badly!

I passed my actual driving test on Friday the 13th last year - so I know that would seem a lot worse than 3 days away to some people...

Good luck! You'll never know how you coped in life once you pass!

you will be fine. The theory is not too hard at all, its the not knowing what its like that's the worst. I think its just 40 multiple choice questions or road situations. You'll be fine!

Good luck! the video part is the most difficult...i got shouted at for clicking the mouse too often--supposedly cheating! hehe
    Current - 4x lobes, 2xtragus, conch, rook, & labret
    Retired - 2x lobes, tragus & anti-tragus, septum
    Ink - Emily the strange & 3 cats on my back and ankle

lol. im fine with the questions. its just the hazard perception. my best friend passed first time. he said i should have no problem.

i did a mock hazard perception thing, and i passed it, but im still totally worried. i always make a big deal out of nothing and panic myself

but thanks for all the good lucks!
    People walk around today calling everyone their best friend. The term doesnt have any real meaning anymore. Mere acquaintences are lavished with hugs and kisses upon a second or a most third meeting. Birthday cards get passed round offices so everybody can scribble a snippet of sentimentality for a colleague they barely met. And everyone just loves everyone. As a result, when you tell somebody you love them today, it isn't much heard.

You can be larger than life, just not death.

seriously its fine! i passed my theory and i have the worst memory every and cant actually remember wot loads of the road markings mean now lol good luck!
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum
    TATTOOS- black star on wrist, imicus symbol on back of neck, wings on back

http://iam.bmezine.com/?hoboqueen

I never wanted to be different... I just wanted to be me

Good luck mate. Don't forget, if you pass, you have to get a piercing to celebrate!
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast