Thread: Finishing my tattoo way before I really wanted to...

Default Finishing my tattoo way before I really wanted to...

So, last fall, I got a tattoo of my childhood dog's paw print. He's been kind of sick, and he means so much to me that I wanted to go ahead and do it. I told myself that when he died, I'd get the color of the his collar that I bought him as a sort of "glow" (for lack of better words) around the paw print. Anyways, he has cancer and may be put down tomorrow. I'll probably finish my tattoo once I have a break in school. I was just wondering if it is even possible for the color to be added around it. I really don't care if it'll fade or need to be touched up a lot.
    Have: Lobes x2, left helix
    Want: left rook, , right conch, right forward helix or daith, navel?
    Tattoos: "Musik ist frei" on the side of my right foot, my dogs paw print on my right hip

It is always possible to add colour around a tattoo, however, how successful it is depends on the type of tattoo. I'm just wondering, though, who is going to do this for you? You say you're in school, are you over 18? I presume that you're not in the UK, but what age do you have to be to get a tattoo? Not trying to be mean here, but if you're not old enough to get it done legally then I would wait until you are to make sure that you get it done by a professional who will do a good job. You don't want to end up with someone ruining something that you want to use as a reminder of your pet. :(
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Awwhh thats really sad :c I'm sure if you go and see one they will be able to help you out, but I guess it would be possible.

& She said "fall" so I guess? America.
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

I was talking about college. I'm 20. I do sports. That's why I'm waiting for a break.
    I already have a plan b incase they can't do a color on the outside. Thanks for your help.
    Tattoos: "Musik ist frei" on the side of my right foot, my dogs paw print on my right hip

I'm sure they can do a colour on the outside, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog though, how sad.

The whole "school" thing confuses us in the UK haha, kids go to school from 4-16 after that it's college then university so it confuses us
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ah. In the US college and university are synonyms. I'm guessing that the US's community college is similar to the UK's college.

Ah that sorts that out then lol! Yes colour round it is definitely possible. I'm sorry about your dog... :( but it sounds like a lovely way to commemorate how much he meant to you.
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Try not to walk before you can run, add around it, will be fine.