Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lip swelling around the back of my stud

Default Lip swelling around the back of my stud

I got my lip pierced 2 days ago and everything was looking great. I absolutely love it. Its not infected i clean it every time i eat and i drink water. I use saline solution and Anti bacterial soap for the outside and then crest mouthwash alcohol free. Earlier today though i noticed a little bit of skin covering the edges and an imprint were the back of my piercing was. I wanted to know if this was normal or if i need a long stud. Or how to get the swelling to go down. I tried to call the guy who pierced it but they were already closed!!!!!
    Last edited by blitz; 08-01-2011 at 08:10 AM.

I'll try to get a picture up as soon as i can i plane on going tomorrow to see if i can get a bigger one

Don't know about your imprint but ditch the anti bacterial soap.
    Sea salt soaks (saline) are more than enough.
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Thanks i have to go buy some though.. It more like from the pressure of my lip swelling thats why i thought maybe i needed a bigger bar or something

Plus this is my first time getting anything pierced

Looks to me like the bar needs to be longer, and when I had my labret, I never cleaned it after I ate. You're most likely over doing it with the cleaning but I'm happy to be corrected.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Deffo go get a longer bar in there.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

thanks you guys

I have the same problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast