Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan's cheek piercing diary!

Scarred_pierced

Default Jordan's cheek piercing diary!

YAY I GOT THEM!!!! FINALLY!

Right down to the bits and bobs you all want to know. Marking up didn't take too long, I had a good idea of where I wanted them so within 10/15 mins we had sorted out the markings.
    We decided to pierce out-in rather than in-out so we could make sure they would be on the exact markings.
    I decided on having the right side done first, it was pretty quick, the clamps didn't hurt, but you do definitely feel it, inserting the jewellery hurt more than the actual piercing but even then it was still very bearable. Only problem was I started bleeding, we took a little break, let me compose myself again as I had got very hyper and excited lol.
    The left side was not as pleasant, I felt it a lot more than the right side, and it actually did hurt, still bearable, felt like it took a bit longer, and the jewellery insertion was eye watering, this time I actually felt it bleeding. Still, once it was done it was all good, and I was a very happy Jordan.

Darren was brilliant, in the last few years I've gotten really nervous when getting pierced but Darren kept me really calm, did everything at my pace and only when I was ready. It was all really relaxed, and tbh after waiting so long, nothing was going to stop me, nerves or not.

I am already really swollen and it's only been 3 and a half hours. The bars are still massive though.
    Onto the pictures as I know those of you not on my facebook will be dying to see them (a.k.a. I'm dying to show them off, lots).

About 10/15 mins after getting pierced, still able to smile!

3 and a half hours later (just now) I feel really swollen even though looking at the two pics they look the same, but I can't smile or talk without a fair bit of aching now.

I shall be updating this everyday and linking in my sig!!!
    Last edited by Scarred_pierced; 06-04-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Oooh, finally did it! Well done, looks great - though i bet those bars are going to be annoying!
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

Scarred_pierced

Yeah they are a bit annoying atm but until I know what the swelling is going to be like for the next week I can't do much about them lol

OMG they look amazing. Can only imagine they'll look even better when the bars are shortened. They really suit you too. Hope they heal well for you
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Gotta say, I was doubtful about them suiting you, but they do! Congrats.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Scarred_pierced

Thanks! I'll be updating with pics everyday, esp for the next 2 weeks.

They suit you as much as I knew they would do! Pretty sure once swelling kicks in properly you'll be glad of the extra length, and they don't look too bad now. I'm so looking forward to the hamster pics though so I know what to expect (it's decided, I WILL get them at some point )!!!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

YUS!!
    Yeah I'm happy with the length now, the left side is a lot more swollen and sore already, so is taking up a lot of the bars. I can't wait to see what they will look like tomorrow. They keep bleeding atm, just a little bit at a time, then when I clean all the dried blood off they start again.

It's probably to do with the movement wouldn't it? I mean that they're bleeding slightly? If it's only a little bit probs no need to worry. Yay, hamster cheeks !!!!! Are you gonna be taking ibuprofen and stuff for the swelling, or not bother?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Eeeeeeeeeee! I knew they would look amazing on you and they dooo! Well chuffed for you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast