Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please! Is my piercing off?

Default Help please! Is my piercing off?

Hey guys, so I had to get my ear repierced because it was pierced at an angle, so I decided to get it professionally done with a needle this time, but I am freaking out because as it looks good from the head on shot, it looks way off from a side shot, but is pierced in the middle so idk why it is doing this to me? Can it be because it is still swollen from the piercing (doubt it) does it look stupid, or am I just bugging out for no reason? I would really hate to have to get it pierced for a third time. Please help thanks guys!

Looks fine to me Think you're worrying about nothing imo. What else do you have planned for your ears?
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

you don't think it looks way off centered?

No not really - it suits the shape of your lobes, on closer inspection it could be a teeeny weeny bit over but overall just suits the way your ears sit imo.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Thanks Sarah, I feel a little better about it now, I don't know why I let it bug me so much :/

Looks fine man.
    You're just bugg'n.

For what it's worth, I'm the same way.
    When I got my Labret done,
    I made the guy stick me 3 times in a row until I was 100% with the placement.
    It almost made my girl pass out.
    A couple weeks later I started looking at it again and STILL thought about having it redone.
    It's called ANALYSIS PARALYSIS,
    and it happens to everyone, at some point, over some thing. lol.
    Don't worry about it.

yes it looks fine to me. It might look off to you because of the shape of your lobe/ear? It could be the swelling too. My ears are both slightly different shapes so one side sticks out funny and the other doesn't, but they both look fine straight on (except that one is lower than the other, but it was done by gun long ago =/ )
    If you are worried that other people will think it's off... I doubt they will... no one notices mine.
    Piercings: Same on both ears - 8g 1st lobes, 12g 2nd lobes, 14g conches, 16g rooks, 16g anti-tragus
    16g septum
    Future plans: 14g septum

You had it done with a needle? It looks like you've still got a butterfly back stud in there...
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

It looks nice, not wonky at all.
    But, don't tell me you had it done with a needle then put that other stud back in?

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    You had it done with a needle? It looks like you've still got a butterfly back stud in there...
    +1 unusual jewellery for a pro piercing.

Also it looks fine, as others have said it's your anatomy that isn't perfect (no ones is) along with any potential swelling and chunky jewellery that may make it look a bit odd.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast