Thread: Another P.A stretching question

Default Another P.A stretching question

So the time is finally nearlly here, P.A stretching time, about bloody time, ok so I need the best way of doing this, im going from a 2.4mil to 3.2mil, please could people give me their top tips/methods of stretching, ive never stretched a piercing before so im a complete beginer, cheers Dave
    Current Piercings = Hafada, Lorum & P.A.

9 Tattoos.

My tip would be to wait until the next size goes in easily. People on here have advised 3 months or longer before trying. My first stretch was too soon and painful, second time, I left it longer and it went OK. Still waiting to go to 5mm, another week will be 3 months, will try then but if it doesn't go easy, I will wait until it does. Good luck and take your time, there's no rush!
    Hiker
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!

^^ agree with Glen in full here. You don't want a painful tear by stretching too soon (as my very first PA stretch did). Better to leave it for longer and have an easy stretch than an early painful one
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Thanks both,its been 6 months since I got my P.A, is this a long enough wait? I have no problems with it at all anymore so was hoping to start stretching, if you think it has been long enough what is the best method of doing the actual stretch? cheers again
    Current Piercings = Hafada, Lorum & P.A.

9 Tattoos.

I'd say six months is long enough. Is the current 2.4 now feeling just a tad loose but comfortable? I'd go for a taper; a soak beforehand and a little lube may help there. Tip: don't try to rush it!
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

dpack_1

6 months isn't long enough, 9-12 months, just like lobes.

3 months for initial healing and 6-9 months before stretching.

Try the taping method, gradually increase the thickness until you get to the next size, you'll soon find out if you are ready to stretch. I've used plumbers PTFE tape, but my piercer recommends 'Bondage tape'. (Try not to get too carried away with the bondage tape, you may not have enough left for the stretch!!)
    Hiker
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!

My P.A is now 5mm titanium and like most guys on here i advise to leave it until the weight of your jewellery stretches it enough so that the next size will fit with little or no force, steel jewellery is usually heavy enough to do the stretching all by itself..