Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ear project?

They have changed the waiting period several times here in the UK as well lol.

I've tried to give blood in the past few years and never even been able to get an appt or get seen! Yet they send me letters/emails/texts CONSTANTLY about getting in touch to give blood *sigh*
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Canada's pretty good about it, overall, the wait isn't too long so with careful planning (just the way I like it! =P) you can donate pretty regularly and still get pierced/tattooed.

I'm actually lucky because I had to wait a year after going to Costa Rica to be able to, and got my tongue pierced about six months after that, so I didn't have to wait much longer.

Just got back from a visit to my piercer, he's pumped! The shop can actually order stuff from IS directy, so he's going to get the spiral first and we'll move on to the other parts from there. I should have some new holes in 4-6 weeks!

Brilliant! I'm excited for you!
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Just a quick update, I visited my piercer today and he's expecting/hoping the jewellery will come in during this coming week! We may be moving it to my right ear because the spiral twists in a direction opposite to what I planned out, so we'll see!
    Current Piercings: Gunned Lobes (now 1.6mm), Tongue, Triple Helix(R), VCH by Elayne Angel
    Next Piercings:
    Going to see my piercer soon, we shall see!
    Want: Tragus (R), Forward Helix
    (R), Pinna (R), Tri-Navel?, Inverse Navel?
    I adore Bioplast.

I've got ear projects too. Did the same thing with paint. I found out last night that my 3rd lobe hole on my right ear never closed up when I looked at the picture. I hadn't had anything in it in over two years. I think your multi-industrial looks pretty cool.
    Current Piercings
    Left Ear: 2x lobe, helix (aka pinna) 16 gauge Right Ear: 3x lobe Face: Nostril 18 gauge, Right eyebrow 16 Gauge Other: Navel 14 gauge
    Future Piercings
    Left Ear: 2x lobe, tragus, snug Right Ear: 1x lobe, scaffold, auricle, daith Face: right lower lip, tongue

Thanks, hopefully it looks just as good in real life! You should show us some of your projects, I'd love to see what other people have planned out!
    Current Piercings: Gunned Lobes (now 1.6mm), Tongue, Triple Helix(R), VCH by Elayne Angel
    Next Piercings:
    I adore Bioplast.

Triple helix has been pierced! Hopefully migration is minimal and the spiral works out. Diary thread here!
    Next Piercings:
    I adore Bioplast.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123