Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ear project?

Personally going from that image I think the tragus to outer conch just isn't plausible-tragus to conch industrials are tricky enough due to the alignment, but in that image it would have to be angled really high. The other two I think are pretty plausible, and with the lower spiral would look great! it might be possible, but from that image it seems unlikely to me.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I can't see an outer conch, the blue bit will be a jewel connecting the bar from the tragus labret jewel then it starts into the spiral, or am I confused? lol :p
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you for posting the actual image, redraven! And if I get the spiral, could it not be bent to accommodate the healed piercings?

Please remember that this is a very rough sketch, and everything has the potential to shift significantly based on my piercer's assessment of my ear. But the "outer conch" is supposed to be placed approximately in alignment to where the spiral would be starting, so it would really be more of a helix piercing. The jewellery, again, is from IS and is side-threaded. So it's like getting a standard industrial from 2 to 4 and then just attaching other pieces to it!
    Last edited by Russet; 07-09-2011 at 02:31 PM.

WOW is all I can say!!! You sound like you have your head screwed on. I really hope that this plan of yours works out for you because that would look super awesome if it comes off. My ear looks such a mess compared to that! lol Good luck and keep us informed how you get on! *is super jealous*
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Haha, thank you! I just love the way good ear projects look, and I want one. I figured the best would be to plan one, since I still have virgin ears (aside from lobes done when I was like, 5).
    =]

Quote Originally Posted by Russet View Post
    Thank you for posting the actual image, redraven! And if I get the spiral, could it not be bent to accommodate the healed piercings?

Please remember that this is a very rough sketch, and everything has the potential to shift significantly based on my piercer's assessment of my ear. But the "outer conch" is supposed to be placed approximately in alignment to where the spiral would be starting, so it would really be more of a helix piercing. The jewellery, again, is from IS and is side-threaded. So it's like getting a standard industrial from 2 to 4 and then just attaching other pieces to it!
    You're more than welcome and yes it could be bent by a good piercer I reckon but all piercings can move and settle including tragus and fwd helix etc, just something to think on. You'll have to update this in a few years and show it off! The ones I've seen online always really impress me
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I will certainly update this thread with my progress! I'm waiting to get pierced until I have donated blood (the 6-month waiting period after getting pierced just elapsed for my tongue ring), and then I'll probably do 1, 2, and 4 first.

Looks awesome, however on the note of giving blood, I've had to stop it because of my piercings. Basically after the 4 month waiting period (its not 6), when you go along, you have to tell them you've had a piercing since you last gave blood (even if its after the 4 months) because they need to do a test on you to check you didn't get hep c/b from the piercing, because if you did, that won't just go away in 4 months. So yeah, essentially (unless you go to another clinic) you're going to be waiting 8 months before you give blood again.
    Current Piercings: tragus, rook, daith, conch, lobes x 2, VCH, right nipple

Previous Piercings : nose x 2, lip x 2, tounge, helix, left nipple, smiley, 3 x chest md's, anti-tragus, high HCH

Want: lots more holes in my ears!!

Actually, I live in Canada and here it's a six month waiting period. Canadian Blood Services tests all donations after they have been taken, and the waiting period is so signs of any disease or infection to show up in their tests. So I will be able to donate (I have an appointment Monday!), but they may not use the blood if tests show anything is wrong.

Same in Aus. Can't remember how long after piercing, I think about 12 months here. They take your blood and then they test it, they test every sample anyway as far as I know.
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast