Thread: Forum out of alignment or something....

Default Forum out of alignment or something....

Im not sure if its just me but the forum is completely all over the place when i view it.
    Like for example to me my signature looks like I have about 3/4 lines in between each sentence and the ads down the side are all out of alignment and everything.

Very confusing.
    Mods
    32mm Lobes
    10mm Septum
    12mmx7.5mm oval labret scalpel
    8mm punch left ear - helix "flat"

Facebook ||| Tumblr

No, it doesn't look like that to me, but it looks like they've been upgrading the look of the forum so it might be that. However maybe clear your cache it might help?
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

You can get rid of the adverts at the side by clicking the arrow. Seems they have upgraded the site, hopefully it means it won't crash constantly as well. My sig does look different too but not all over the place.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I get this with some posts, where the signature will be over what's just been written;meaning I can's see the update :s. I thought that was just me, but it's only occassionally.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook