Thread: My lovely fourchette :)

Default My lovely fourchette :)

I was looking at pictures of piercings one day, when I came across a piercing I have never heard of: The Fourchette. The Fourchette (for those of you who don't know, is basically the female version of the male Guiche.) I knew I just had to get it done. Unfortunately not much is documented on it, at least not much that I could find. I did read however, that not everyone is suitable for a Fourchette. I decided to go look for someone who had experience with Fourchettes. I looked around New York for a couple of months, not finding anyone, until finally, a week ago, I found a piercer who has done several Fourchettes. He checked my anatomy to make sure I could get one, and I was glad to hear that I was able to get one. So he pierced me right away.

I must admit, the Fourchette hurt a bit more than my Triangle, but I was manageable, nore like a sting. I was a bit uncomfortable getting. A genital piercing done by a guy I just met, but it turned out to be alright.

The day after was probably the worst. It bled a little, but stopped quickly. Cleaning it was a challenge, but I figured out how to clean it without causing it to bleed.

By day five, it was healing marvelously. No discomfort, no bleeding.

Today, nearly day nine, it is feeling great, I hardly even notice its there. I can't wait for it to heal completely.

So my question is, is there anyone else, who has/ had a Fourchette? I'm not sure what the rejection rate is or anything. Even my piercer doesn't know.
    Current:
    Lip (R)/ Lobes/ Industrial (L)/ Tongue/ Tragus (L&R)/ Triangle/ Fourchette/ Nose (L)/ Dahlias (L&R)/ Eyebrow (R)
    Self done ink rubbing on upper right thigh

Retired:
    Navel (x2)/ Smiley (x2)/ Frowny/ Tongue Frenulum/ Horizontal tongue/ Anti eyebrow (L)

Want:
    Lip (R)/ Navel (third try)/ Septum/ Nipples/ Helix/ Daith/ Conch. a lot more ink!

Mine decided to scare me by migrating, and Darren (my piercer, and dpack on this forum) says that most do migrate. I think the rejection rate is quite high too, but I think that's because people wither go to inexperienced piercers who don't know what they're doing or just aren't suited.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

How long have you had yours?
    Current:
    Lip (R)/ Lobes/ Industrial (L)/ Tongue/ Tragus (L&R)/ Triangle/ Fourchette/ Nose (L)/ Dahlias (L&R)/ Eyebrow (R)
    Self done ink rubbing on upper right thigh

Retired:
    Navel (x2)/ Smiley (x2)/ Frowny/ Tongue Frenulum/ Horizontal tongue/ Anti eyebrow (L)

Want:
    Lip (R)/ Navel (third try)/ Septum/ Nipples/ Helix/ Daith/ Conch. a lot more ink!

It was my birthday present in January
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

The rejection rate is quite high if the piercing is improperly placed or the jewellery is too thin. I have had a lot of success using jewellery that is 2mm or 2.4mm thick. I had my Fourchette pierced even though I don't have the correct anatomy (you need to have a defined pliable lip of skin in this area), consequently it rejected fairly quickly, though it was nice while it lasted. Still I suppose I can give my customers first hand experience of what the piercing felt like.

I got my fourchette in July and had no problems with it until late August when one of my partners unscrewed the ball somehow and I had to reinsert the next day. Then the same guy did something last week and it felt kind of stretchy/burning for a day but I didn't see anything. I noticed today that it felt funny and I checked and there's only maybe 3/8" of skin left; most of the bar is visible - it was mostly covered last week. I think my "friend" may have accidentally rotated the jewelry in me so that instead of the curve facing away away from my skin, it went 180 degrees so the curve put pressure on the skin and started working its way out. It's the only thing I can think of. It's funny none of my other partners messed it up at all. I'm pretty upset - I loved this piercing.

One other thing about this one. Men can feel it. Only a couple of my partners said they felt it but the ones that did had issues with duration because of it.

I'm going to have my piercer repierce me after I let it heal up. The first time was pretty painless. Probably 2nd, right after my nose. Hopefully the next time won't be so bad either. But I think I'll go with a 12g instead of a 14g...
    Have:
    L nostril, nipples, VCH, L inner labia, fourchette, L ear: tragus, rook, 2 cartilage, 2 lobe, R ear: conch, cartilage, daith, 2 lobe

Had:
    naval rejected - need to lose weight before I try again

Want:
    repierce fourchette, R labia, L industrial, corset

Or you could try 10ga! I think people would have fewer problems if they weren't wearing such wire-like jewelry.
    Current:
    PA (0ga), guiche ladder (3 @ 6ga), lorum/hafada (2ga)

Retired:
    apadravya (4ga), amphallang (10ga), frenum (8ga), guiche (6ga), lorum (6ga)

Gallery:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...tachmentid=969