Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: are my ear lobes too small for even a small piercing? (PICTURE INSIDE)

Default are my ear lobes too small for even a small piercing? (PICTURE INSIDE)

im thinking of getting just a regular ear lobe piercing (no stretching, gauges, etc), but im not sure i have enough of an earlobe to fit an earring on :(

does anyone else have this problem? what did you do as a possible solution? or is this enough after all?

Your earlobes are fine. Go get them pierced.
    And the Little Glass Vial goes into the gun like a battery.

2x 6g lobes
    2x 16g lobes
    14g helix scaffold
    12g septum
    16g tragus x2
    6g conch
    2x 12g diagonal nipples

yes, you can get them pierced. They're not that small, it's just that they're attached.
    My BF has/had lobes almost like that, and he pierced and stretched to 10mm, so yes, it is possible (I also think they look better since they're stretched lol)

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

There is plenty of room there ;-) my mate from college basically has no lobes...
    Piercings

Left Ear - Lobe 1st & 2nd, Cartilage (rejected )
    Right Ear - Lobe & Tragus
    Left Nipple

thanks for the replies! hmm...since they are attached, will earrings look weird on me? where exactly would the piercing hole be?

You could get them pierced wherever you want, placements pretty personal and depends on whether you want to stretch them. Agree with Drynwhyl that stretched attatched lobes look better though .
    Might be an idea to draw dots on your ear so you have a rough idea, though when you get them pierced they should be able to suggest or help you out with a placement you're happy with .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

what spot would you recommend for the lobe? sorry im totally new to this haha especially after finding out about attached ears maybe looking weird with earrings

Personally i'd go about half a centimetre in, right in the centre of your lobe (the part closest to the head). If it helps I have friends with pierced attatched lobes and they look normal .

Tbh provided YOU are happy with the placement, it doesn't matter where you get it pierced .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Just draw some dots on your ear and see which you like the best, live with the dot for a few hours and see if it feels right :P Generally speaking as long as its not too close to the edge of the lobe anywhere can get pierced
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Noooo not too small at all, plenty big enough :-)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast