Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really Swollen Tragus Piercing

I really hope I can use my stethoscope without any problems.. Latelly I've been worrying too much, I guess...
    Thank you, it was conforting knowing that it was possible to you, so it might be possible to me!

You should have no problem at all, defs not something to worry about
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

So, you used a labret, right?

So here's an update...

My tragus has got quite less swollen but now I have "the bump" on the outside. I make the soaks every day, I've tried using camomile and it just doesn't seem to go away! Some days I don't even think about it, but there are other times when it is terribly annoying!

I don't know what else to do...

Have you tried leaving it alone?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, I've left it alone for about a month... I guess it was no help the fact that it was during the summer and I went to the beach for a week! The only thing I did then was rinsing it when I was in the shower...
    Now I'm doing the SSS with the chamomile. I've had it already when it was about a month and a half old. But it went away. Now it has been almost to months since it appeard and it just seems to sit here, no changes at all...

2 months isn't that long really, some people have them for months on end, with one of mine it lingered for a few months I reckon, I just ignored it and looked one day and it had gone, that was after trying soaks and chamomile etc which rarely work for me. Is the bar still quite long?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

A little bit I guess. Do you think it should be smaller? I'm kind of affraid it will eventually swell up again and thats why I haven't put in a smaller one yet..

A piercer will be able to determine better than me, however a long bar can cause irritation which causes swelling/bumps etc...

Be persistent, most of my cartilage piercings have taken at least 6months to heal properly! It's a pain but worth it in the end

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast