Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ambitious.. to say the least! snug, rook, tragus

I've had that redness on most of my cartilage piercings. Goes away by itself after a little while.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

they look great in the last pic you posted, Its still early days with these piercings and as you have 3 healing together, their healing may be a little slower than normal. I see what you mean about the tragus, it may be irritated by the bcr, just hang in there and keep up your cleaning regime. It will settle, and they can takes weeks if not months to settle, as I say its all very early days. I wouldnt be surprised if they were only just healed this time next year xxxx good luck xx
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Oh dear. So i went about 3 weeks ago to get my tragus ring changed to a stud because I had a feeling it was irritating the ring. Changing itt hurt terribly. I mean like excruciating pain... I think it's because I didn't go to the place I got it originally pierced but somewhere incredibly dodgy. I didn't even see her clean the jewellery but I was just so jittery I didn't think to say anything.

It bled loads and I've been finding it really hard to clean and I have just realised that since having the jewellery changed my tragus has been swollen to about twice its original size (I've only referenced it today with the other side) and now I'm wondering what i should do :( I have camomile tea bags which I've been using for another, healed piercing however I'm not sure whether this would just exacerbate the problem..... I might go to yet ANOTHER piercer today. I'll insert pics once I've uploaded them to tumblr (if I have this privilege...)
    edit: hum ok I can't insert pictures but it's no big deal. It's just as red as it was with the BCR in it but seems a lot more swollen.
    Last edited by trauern; 07-14-2011 at 10:02 AM.

so sorry to hear you have had this bad experience, maybe in hindsight you should have left the bcr in it although i know what you are getting at as i changed my ear piercings from bcrs to labrets and the bumps went away, bcrs can irritate piercings, camomile tea bags shouldnt do any harm so try it it might help with the swelling, keep up with the soaks to try get the swelling down and try not to knock it accidentally. give it a chance and see if it improves sometimes it takes ages for the body to adjust after its been irritated especialy if it bled its gone back to stage one again as the fitula was prob slightly damaged during the jewellery change. good luck :-)
    Piercings I have

left ear: lobes-1sts and 2nds, helix
    right ear: lobes- 1sts and 2nds, 3rds (lower cartilage),
    right nostril
    monroe

R.I.P

navel x2
    snug
    forward helix x2
    helix

I LOVE bioflex IN MY PIERCINGS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456