Thread: stretching a p.a

Default stretching a p.a

Hi all, I've now had my p.a for 4 months and I am desperate to start stretching it, should I hold off another month or just go ahead and do it?
    Current Piercings = Hafada, Lorum & P.A.

9 Tattoos.

You want to ideally wait 6-9 months after getting it so the fistula is strong enough to deal with it or you'll risk tears, rips and blowouts.

Whether you want to adhere to that is entirely your decision! It's your body.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

/\ /\ /\

Absolutely right........if you can be patient, it'll cause you less problems in the long run ddave!
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Leave it be if you can. I know how tempting it is though.

I started stretching after two months and at 4 week intervals thereafter up to 6 mm. It was ok for me but damned uncomfortable. Going from 6 up to 10mm I left a lot more time (3 to 4 months) and it was a lot easier. The last step from 8 to 10 was no effort at all in fact I now vary between 8 and 10 depending on how much of a show off I'm feeling.
    Daddybear

Pierced
    - Zero Guage PA
    - considering Septum
    - Left & Right Nipples, considering stretching both

Tattooed
    - Right shoulder Tribal down on to arm
    - Right Chest
    - Left delt
    - Loads more to go when I have the money.

Regarding the above, only go up in 1mm increments otherwise you're just ripping yourself to bits basically. Although people say they don't have problems the process of stretching anything too early can rear it's ugly head weeks/months/years down the line. Why risk it?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm impatient to stretch up as well, but the advice you've been given here is good. Wait and do it easily or rush and suffer! I did my first strech, way too soon and it was more painful than my ampallang piercing . I left the second one for 3 months and it was a breeze ! I'm now desperate to go to 5mm and tempted to rush, but know I'll have to be patient ! Good luck, when the time is right !
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!