Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody interested in waist-training or corsetry?

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

A good corset should be bought 4 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement - so in your shoes I'd get a 43".

In terms of what cut to get, it doesn't really matter. Underbust obviously means you wear a top underneath so you don't have to worry about it, and an overbust means you'll be carrying those bad boys around under your chin... but then even smaller chested ladies find that in a corset.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

shame they dont do a 43" one
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

You could probably get away with a 42". I find as a larger lady myself we have a bit more to 'squidge down'. Our flesh tends to be a bit more.. malleable.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

i'll have to have a good look. i've only been able to find up to 40" on their site.
    thanks for the help
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

I succumbed to the Corsets UK sale, and now own 3 corsets, although 1 is going back. Of the 2 I own, 1 feels too loose around my ribs when it's fully closed but the other feels too tight when it doesn't get anywhere near that. They're both supposed to be the same size so I find this strange. Oh, and they're both underbust.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

Scarred_pierced

Did you buy 4 inches smaller than your size?
    I was tempted by so many of the corsets, I almost bought at least 3 but I'm trying to save money and need to wear the ones I own more.
    I will actually be selling a steel boned over bust if anyones interested? Black satin? 26inches.
    And some boned corsets as well, I have no use for them but they are pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Did you buy 4 inches smaller than your size?
    My measuring skills are almost as good as my photography skills - if you have ever read any of my threads you will know these are amazing. So I measured my waist, decided that couldn't possibly be right as this chart suggests 40 inches (which is what I got) is dress size 24, and I'm not. So I picked 34 inches because it sounded good.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

ooh! I found a beautiful corset on an online auction site, and quite cheap too (around 14, for now) considering it's new. The auction ends tomorrow evening, and I'm the only bidder for now. I really hope I'll get it, and the price stays low.

I WANT IT!

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

i own 8 corsets, one of them is too big on me now even with it being laced tight as it can be.

the others are a 23" waist, 25" bust. my natural waist is 26" and natural bust is 29", its very very tight on, but it pushes my boobs right up, and my waist looks tiny now.

i get mine off someone on facebook, she has her own website and sells some lovely corsets

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

I'm definitely interested in getting into corsetry soon now I've got a new job and can actually afford them. I'll probably just get a couple of cheaper fashion ones to start off with while I see what shapes and lengths are good for me, but eventually when I'm closer to my ideal weight (I really want to lose the 30 lbs I've put on over the last 2 years) I think waist training is awesome and I'd like to give it a go.
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast