Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Easiest and hardest piercing to heal.

Easiest: Nostrils or daith, both of which have been lovely to me!

Hardest: Cheeks. They've not had any major play ups or anything like that, but they still get sore or a tiny bump or something minor 2 1/2 years down the line!!
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Easiest: Septum

Hardest: Tragus

Easiest: Lip
    Hardest: Conch to conch industrial
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

dpack_1

I've honestly not had a piercing that didnt feel fully healed in about 3-4 weeks. I KNOW that they werent, but seriously after 2-3 weeks there was only slight tenderness when knocked, and after 4 weeks just ... nothing.

This includes nipples, genitals, surface bars, dermals, anything. I think i'm wolverine in disguise.

I had really problems with one of my, now retired, gunned helix piercings. Now everything seems nice. But I have concentrated on doing my left ear first and now that I can sleep on it I have started to do my right ear.
    Piercings: Left ear: 2x 1,6mm Pinna, 1x 1,6mm Forward Pinna, 1x 2mm inner conch; Right Ear: 1x 1,6mm inner conch, 1x 1,6mm outer conch, 1x 1,2 3.-lobe, 2x 1,6mm Pinna.
    Retired: Both ears: 2x Pinna, 1x Lobe, 1x 3.-lobe.
    Tattoes: Left shoulder: Dragon/Tribal; Right shoulder: Kanji character "Ai"; Back: Allah in Arabic. Left forearm: Daughters name in runes; Right forearm: Sons name in runes.
    Wants: Right ear: Inner/outer conch orbital; Nose: Right Double nostrils; Several tattoos.

None of mine have been particulary hard to heal. The one that flared up the most and took the longest to heal was my rook, but that's nothing out of the ordinary for a rook and at 7 months old I now consider it healed.

As far as quick and easy healers for me personally, I'd say VCH, septum, Nipples, tongue web, microdermals.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

My easiest had to be my septum once I got the right length jewelery in there.

The worst had to be my navel. I had it done in the early 90s and it never really healed til I switched out to a straight barbell (which was many years later).
    Last edited by Areos; 05-18-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Easiest - tongue.
    Hardest - scaffold.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I would say my septum,vch and single conch were the easiest.

The hardest must have been my double conch (but that is my own fault for getting 2 done at the same time)
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Easiest: my conch it felt fully healed (I know it wasn't) after a week and it has hurt since and my Tongue web because it was so quick to heal.

Hardest: my industrial had an accident during the heal process, and my helix it wouldn't heal so I retired it.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.