Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Easiest and hardest piercing to heal.

Aywhere on the cartilage was worst for me, ive had one of them well over a year now and it's still so sore lol. Easiest was probably conch or bellybutton
    Current: L ear - 2x lobe, 1x rim, 1x helix 1x conch
    R ear - 2x lobe, 2x rim, 1x rook, 1x tragus
    2x navel, 1x hip, 1x nape (removed)
    2x microdermal nape (rejected) 1x microdermal ribs
    Ink: back piece, foot, ribs, hip

Easiest: septum
    Hardest: gunned nostrils

keeponsingin

Most of my piercings are still healing, but so far my navel has been a dream whereas my helix has been a pain.

Easiest: definitely my smiley. Aside from the strangeness of getting used to eating/drinking with something there in that part of my mouth, it's been a dream, even when it's gotten caught on things like snorkels. ha.

Hardest: strangely enough, my first lobe piercings were the most difficult for me. I didn't get them gunned: needled at 1.6mm, but one of them kept bleeding like crazy at random times for about a week, and they were very sore. At this point in my piercing life I hadn't yet perfected the LITHA technique either.

Easiest: PA
    Hardest: Ampallang
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Easiest: Septum
    Hardest: Outers, they have to win because despite my patience and efforts they never ever healed fully. :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<