Thread: Anyone looking for a person to tattoo as practice?

Default Anyone looking for a person to tattoo as practice?

Hey guys,

I am really in to tattoos and have an ever longing connection with my cousin via tattoos. I was thinking if there are any apprentice tattooists needing models or anyone wanting to practice cover ups then I would like to offer my services. Obviously I have tattoos but I have some I want to get rid of or cover up so I think with my free spirited thinking and allowing people to do what they like on me it would be a great opportunity for both me and yourself.

I also thought that this might be a good thread for other people to find people to tattoo or to find an apprentice needing a model.

Oh and I live in the UK

If anyone wants to do this just reply to this or email me on ZLHodson@googlemail.com

Cheers

Zara
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I would be really interested in this, I am learning to tattoo, I've done a fair few now, if you want to have a look at some of my work I have done I am on Facebook or I can email you some pics
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Oooh that would be really good. I'll look on facebook in a min. I'll need to get down to London but that shouldn't be too much trouble. You can decide how big a tattoo you wanna do on me or whatever. Would you want paying or would the practice be sufficient payment? Lol xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr