Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your dream wedding would be?

I agree with Sophie, a wedding is only as fancy as you make it. I've been to a few weddings in my life and only one was what I would call fancy or a bit over the top, even still I know that couple love each other with all their heart and marriage means a lot to them and it still does several years down the line.

My marriage was done extremely cheaply, the only person we hired to do anything was the local pastie company to come bring some food and a local young DJ (we even gave him our music), married in a reg office and evening do in a function room of a working mens club.

Then again even if I'd gone all out in a castle with caterers a massive cake blah blah it wouldn't mean I'd forgotten who my husband was or what he means to me.

I think you'll get people who are competitive with all areas of life, not just weddings.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

If I had loads of money and there weren't any limits I'd have it in a really cool setting, probably like a big old boat or like the Science Museum. I'd get a nice sit down meal for everyone but I'd want it to be relaxed, so like wine bottles left on the table rather than waiters going round, everyone encouraged to chat to new people etc. I'd really like a giant gorgeous multi layer cake and lots and lots of booze. I'd love to get like a band in or something for a bit. I'd also want to have a room off to the side with like loads of interactive games like Wii games or PS3 or whatever. I think I'd like a gorgeous vintage style dress aswell.

I'd probably be just as happy with a registry office and a pub with all my mates, but the trimmings can be fun too.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

With my boyfriend, lol. :/
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Hmmm... my ideal wedding?
    Okay! I want my wedding to be on Halloween Night (seriously I wanna get married at night) >
    The after party would be at night going into the morning.
    My wedding dress would be a black and red Victorian era type style.
    I want my guest to wear black or red clothing.
    I basically want my whole wedding to be black and red.
    I knows its the opposite of what a traditional wedding should be but idk I feel like traditional is alittle overrated.

oh! and I dont wanna get married in a church >:O
    I wanna it to be outside under the moonlight with torches lighting up the area and keeping the guest warm

"Hold me like you held on to life
    When all fears came alive and entombed me
    Love me like you loved the sun
    Scorching the blood in my vampire heart..
    ." ~'Vampire Heart'
    Piercings:
    3 piercings on my left ear.
    3 piercings on my right ear.
    Septum piercing.
    1 piercings on the bottom lip.
    Navel piercings.
    Tattoos:
    A tribal flaming dragon between my spine and shoulder blade.
    A tribal symbol from an anime on my left arm.

We got forced into our wedding as my wifes brother had a really rushed affair in a reg office and most of the family weren't invited. We wanted to go get married on the beach somewhere hot.

We are planning on renewing our vows in a cheesy vegas ceremony by Elvis!! lol
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

I want a huge wedding because I want it to be a huge celebration. I would love a red dress (or white with gold and red detailing).
    Current piercings
    Double lobes
    Right nostril
    Left helix
    Navel

Piercing wishlist
    Tongue
    Loooooooads more in my ears

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

My wedding cost less than 500 (half the price of my older sisters wedding dress :0,for me personally I can not see how getting married is the most important day of my life, having my kids was way more important to me, although it was still special as I was marrying my wonderful husband, me and my hubby had been together 5 years when we got married so we were living as a married couple without the marriage certificate.
    I did love my wedding though but if I could do it again, I would do it a bit differently as I am a totally different person than I was 6 years ago, and I would have all 3 of my kids there as I fell pregnant with my son 2 months after my wedding.
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Cute thread :3

Basically, I'd wear a traditional white gown, all of our families and friends would be there and we (me and.. someone?) would have it in the same church as my mom and dad, the Uppsala Cathedral. Just imagine walking down this aisle ^^
    Have (16):
    Right ear: 1st 2g, 2nd 14g, tragus 16g, conch 14g, 2 helices 16g
    Left ear: 1st 0g, tragus
    16g
    Snakebites 14g
    Philtrum 16g
    Cheeks
    14g
    2x diagonal nipple 14g
    Navel 14g

Retired:
    3 lobe piercings
    Left helix

Considering (for now): 1st lobes at 1/2", more helices,
    tongue, triangle or VCH, MDs

Facebook

I just want a gown and a cake, both have to be totally awesome, as they are the only things I like about weddings. I always tell my mother 'I don't even need a groom - I'll marry myself if needed. As long as I get the dress.'
    My thing is 'black and white, vintage' * _ *
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast