Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hej ^.^

Default Hej ^.^

Hi Lads n Ladies!

Not really good at the whole random intro thing, so let's follow the guidelines from the above sticky!
    My real name is Nikki, and im a 23 male from Adelaide, Australia. I'm 6'5"(194cm) tall, and a tad overweight (used to be 190kg/418pounds dropped 75kg/165pounds in under a year of hard work). I have black and red hair and Grey eyes.
    I'm steadily learning Guitar at present and also learnign how to speak Swedish; as i plan to move to Stockholm one day, after staying there for a month and loving it.
    I am doing a bachelors of Psychology at University, but put it on hold for a year so I can work/save up to travel to Sweden again.
    I work for the retailer GAME in Australia. Pretty interesting job really, all i do is talk to people and sell video games. Pretty easy!
    I'm a very random person, makes life fun.
    I'm into all sorts of music, especially dance/electric and a local adelaide band called Grenadiers.

Got my first piercing about 2 months ago, really like it, want several more, just not really sure what ><
    Planning on gettign a tattoo as soon as i finsih hitting my goal weight, which will be a samurai down my right calf. And the Irkin Armada symbol from Invader Zim on my left inner wrist. A few more idea's but they are only rough plans atm.

Well, there is a whole deal about myself, hopefully it wasnt to long and boring!

adjö, för nu

Edit: oh and I'm single >.>
    Last edited by Someone87; 04-03-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Wow hey there! Haha wasn't long boring at all, very interesting actually! good luck with everything!!! If it wasn't for me being close to finishing up uni I'd be putting it on hold to work + travel myself

Thanks ^.^

What are you studying at uni?
    I initially wasnt goignt o take a break, but my course can potentially be 7 years long in total, so wanted a break!

Welcome. 1) Nikki is the name of the sort of hero on my favorite album of all times, Queensryche's "Operation Mindcrime" and 2) My husband is only 2cm taller than you! Hope you have fun in the forums!
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Thanks a lot for the welcome ^.^

Welcome to the forum *^-^* I used to work at GAME haha
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

Thanks!
    haha awesome, GAME UK or Aus?

Quote Originally Posted by Someone87 View Post
    Thanks ^.^

What are you studying at uni?
    I initially wasnt goignt o take a break, but my course can potentially be 7 years long in total, so wanted a break!
    I'm doing a BA majoring in Japanese/Sociology; was originally going to be Japanese/Psychology but I couldn't handle it xD
    fair enough!! potentially 7 years because of doing it part time or are you thinking about going onto honours/masters? or both? xD

Ah thats interesting!

7 years form bachelours then Masters doing it full time ><

>.<' ouch I thought that was the case. Well, good luck!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast