Thread: Dermal Corset Back

Lightbulb Dermal Corset Back

How many do you think is "too much" to run down someones back?
    I have talked to other people and their answers range from "2"-"8" but I've seen 20+ before.

Depends on the person?? I don't know about health things in general with piercing #'s done at once and body tolerance but I can't imagine +20 to be too good.....

I thought this was only temporary and not permanent? Like, for a photoshoot or if you're going out and want to make an impression or something. I can't see how they can stay on your back permanently to be honest. Personally, no I don't think it looks extreme, I actually love the look of it but definitely NOT for permanent use hehe, just for a one time thing.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I can't think of any "too much", you could do some crazy things with a large amout of it.

Oh well, maybe too much on the back is when you need to take a loan just to get your piercings done

Depends on the person I guess. I remember seeing a picture of someone with about 12 (?) half that were infected...om nom nom. People say if you pierce too many things at once your body tries to heal them all baaad things can happen D:
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

Yup, that's why I said it would look amazing if it was a one time thing, for a show or something but permanent? I don't think so.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Depends on what look you want really or what you want to experience as they will only be for show for a short while with being a temporary piercing.

You mention dermals, I doubt a professional would be happy doing 20+ dermals in someone's back let alone agree that they have any chance of not being ripped out and wow imagine the cost!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    wow imagine the cost!!
    I was just going to say that... 20 microdermals at the going rate is probably at least 600.