Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1300

Thread: Septums!

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    It's baaaaaack! I've missed it & I'm excited to try clickers this time!
    Yaaaaay! I love wearing clickers in mine, can fit 4 in there haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My septum story.

I had it pierced about 2 months ago and after 2 weeks I thought it was fine, so I changed to a retainer not realising I'd ordered the wrong size which means I rammed a 14g retainer through a raw 16g hole. Ouch. Most people would have stopped and thought about it but not me ;-;

It was still giving me grief obviously right up until I put a 16g retainer in it. Glory be, it started healing! Then a few weeks ago I changed to a sparkly one for a night out (seeing the pics later made me realise it's probably pierced waaaay too low), when I put the retainer back in I didn't even clean it, I picked it off my desk and just shoved it in, GROSS!!!

I got the infection I deserved and I'm pretty sure sniffing up all that infected goo is why last week I had the worst cold of my life.

I now take very good care of it and on payday I might go to another piercer for them to check it was done properly.

Crooked septum? I want to stretch it a bit, will that help straighten anything out? And does anyone know if it will look better if I put a CBR in it later on?

~
    current piercings:
    2x 14ga nipple . right eyebrow
    00ga first lobe . x4 16ga lobe
    16ga philtrum . 16ga septum
    right 18ga tragus . 14ga HCH
    12ga tongue . 12ga venus

~
    wanted piercings:

2x helix . left tragus
    conch??

I've heard stretching can make the crookedness more obvious. Don't quote me on that though!

I'm worrying mine is crooked and looked this up since I was thinking of stretching and was worried it'd look more obvious/worse since it's only when looking up my nose. :( It probably isn't as it was done at a really professional place and my septum is deviated I think so eh.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

I had mine done in September and love it, but hardly ever wear it down! I love all the pretty clickers though! Need to get myself some. :P

I'm Ebony, nice to meet you.

R: 3 x lobes, nostril, conch, horizontal nipple, forward helix and helix.
    L: 3 x lobes, tragus, nostril, horizontal nipple, flat, and snug.
    C: septum.
    retired: upper navel.

Considering...helix (R), flat (L) VCH, and 2 x nape md's

Tattoos: 4 (7 hours of work)

Where do people buy their clickers from? I am after a delicate one, nothing really bulky. I can't seem to find anything I like that I know is good quality, any advice would be massively appreciated!
    Current Modifications
    Double Nostril Piercing
    Lobes
    Lip
    Septum
    2 X Foot tattoos
    4 X lower leg
    1 Wrist tattoo.

I decided to bite the bullet and I'm officially a part of the septum club!

I wasn't sure if it suited me at first because the diameter is quite big but it's really grown on me. Can't wait for the healing process to be over so I can get something a little more delicate.
    Current
    Lobes x2 L + R
    Nostril L
    Navel standard
    Tragus L
    Nipples L + R

Planned
    Forward helix x3 R
    Conch L
    Daith R
    Helix R

Retired
    Inverse diagonal navel x2

I think that size is lovely on you. ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter.of.Darkness View Post
    Where do people buy their clickers from? I am after a delicate one, nothing really bulky. I can't seem to find anything I like that I know is good quality, any advice would be massively appreciated!
    I buy from piercers who have accounts with Anatometal, Maria Tash, IS etc. Or if you want to cut your piercer out you can use a company called Bodyartforms.com but you'll be paying postage and possibly customs so it's often the same price as ordering from a good piercer.

Quote Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
    I decided to bite the bullet and I'm officially a part of the septum club!
    Utterly gorgeous, really suits you!