Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tongue split help..

Quote Originally Posted by cooties View Post
    I'm really excited to read this, its on my wishlist for sure, but its a bit of a scary prospect and its not like theres an amazing amount of people that have it done (or can even relate to why you'd like it.) Pllleassseee keep post up to date regarding finding someone to do it, and if you go ahead etc. Good luck!!
    I've tried to keep it a secret, and have told a few people.
    The handful I've told have said I'm mutilating myself, so its nice to be able to come on here and ask for help, make a diary than may help people ect.
    It's quite scary thinking that, in a few months time, I could have a split tongue, but it's going to be one hell of a journey getting there!
    I'll try and keep this updated as possible, without pissing other people off and taking over the whole place!
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

Just out of interest, do you still live with your parents?

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    Just out of interest, do you still live with your parents?
    Yeh, I live with my Dad. Don't have anything to do with my Mum though
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

If you haven't already, I would consider discussing it with him before you go ahead. You will not be able to hide it whilst you're healing, and it could take 2-3 weeks...

If he takes the view that you're mutilating yourself, you could be in for a very hard ride. I spoke to my mum beforehand and she offered to pay for private counselling.. but it was different for me because I was a bit older, and living 300 miles away from them.

I've already spoken to him about it, and while he's not happy about it, he said its my body and he can't stop me.
    Its the same with piercings, he gets used to me having them after a while.

But thanks for the advice!
    throat MD.

I'm Kayleigh.

Facebook

Yeah.. I'm just going to stay with some friends for a while XD
    My parents don't like my mods, but don't hate me for them, and they get used to them in the end. So I'll probably just tell them when things don't look horrific and scary...

Kitebunny, thats an amazing idea!
    I'd buy one for sure
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123