Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mel's Industrial Journey -- The Botched & The Proper

Congrats on being brave and having it done on the other ear what with your previous experience. It looks great, hun.. much better!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Looks really good well done for having it done & happy healing!
    Hiii, I'm Emily (:
    current piercings: right ear lobe x2, left ear lobe x2, navel, left tragus & right helix.
    want: 3rd lobe piercings in both ears, right daith, right helix x2, left rook & left helix.
    retired: right nostril.

I'm really glad it went well for you Mel and so good that you have found a competent piercer as well that you can trust.

Hope it heals lovely for you!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member BlackRoseImmortal's Avatar

Wow, good for you! I would not have the courage to go out & get another one, especially that soon. Looks really good! Much happier looking then the other! =]
    *current piercings*
    16g right lip piercing
    12g first lobes
    14g second lobes
    14g inner conch
    12g tongue
    12g septum
    *current tattoos*
    purple star w/ thick black outline behind right ear
    Scat Fish upper side right ribcage

Life's a beach & I'm just playing in the sand.

Thank you!

I was really nervous to try again, but I decided that I wasn't going to let one bad experience ruin what I'd wanted for so long.

Kind of like my really terrible first "relationship" in college -- I didn't let it deter me from trying to meet someone new after I graduated who would treat me right, and then I met my husband. Things have really looked up since then.

Just replied to your other thread lol! Looking good there, so much better, just keep an eye on the bar where it looks like there is a little preassure on the ear
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

I will definitely keep an eye on it! Thanks for the heads up!

Im shocked that the first person that did that mentioned it was his 3rd one of the day. Which, sadly, means he most likely messed up 2 other piercings that day. The new one looks 100 times better. Oh, and if the pain scares you and you can handle 2 industrial piercings, you should be able to handle most everything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12