Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overall mod plan?

Piercings:

- Right ear: another industrial piercing to cross over the one ive already got, anti tragus, 1st and 2nd lobes repierced (orbital?)
    - Left ear: vertical industrial, outer conch dermal punched at 3 or 4mm, 1st and 2nd lobes repierced (orbital?)
    - Other: cheeks, maybe double nostrils, nipples

Can't be bothered listing all my tattoo ideas, it's a couple of years untill i can get any anyway :(
    Lozzy/Loz

I have...
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, rook, unusually placed outer conch
    Right ear: 2x lobe, inner conch, helix, scaffold
    Other: Navel
    I want... Cheeks. 2nd scaffold (criss cross). Medusa. Nipples. More ear piercings. And some ink

Piercings: Nipples, sternum microdermal, medusa, left nostril and left conch.

Tattoos: Face on DNA spiral, Great Wave on leg, photo-realistic birds, and a lot more stuff. Oh, and I want my entire right thigh to be covered in dotwork.

Scarification: Circle on sternum/chest.

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

A cannot wait! to get more piercings, even though i only got my nipples pierced two weeks ago :o
    Gonna get my right nostril and second lobes in a couple weeks hopefully, after that I'm not sure what order i'll get them but I want a tragus on each ear, 2 helix, snug maybe rook on my right. On my left ear forward helix, maybe quite a low down cartilage thinks its called an auricle piercing or something and maybe a rook or daith as well. Also thinking about getting a center labret and retiring my monroe but i'm not sure D:

No tattoos yet but i know i want the all seeing eye on the back of my neck and matching tattoos just above the back of my ankles once i get them i'll probably look into getting something a little larger but i'm more focused on my piercings at the moment
    Current Piercings
    Lobes
    Monroe
    Tongue
    Nipples
    Wanted Piercings
    Nostril
    Center labret
    Second lobes
    Tragus
    A couple helix
    Sternum MD's

Piercings: septum, tongue, frenulum, microdermals
    Tattoos: full body
    Other: split tongue, maybe some implants

can't wait
    Piercings:
    conch(2.4mm),
    tongue
    hip microdermal
    teardrop microdermal
    philtrum

Tattoos
    :

star (hip),
    music heart (back)
    right sleeve
    hand, fingers,
    leg piece

Other:
    corset play piercing
    self done scarification

Retired:
    industrial,
    tragus,
    lobe (20mm),
    lobe (20mm),
    septum,
    both nipples
    bridge,
    navel microdermal

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

piercings : tongue or venoms, dahlias, septum, nose(again), scaffold, 2nd lobes, possibly daith, tragus, anti tragus and conch, navel, nipples, and some below the belt although i havent decided what yet
    tattoos: left arm is going to be a memorial sleeve dedicated to my grandparents, right arm possibly a grayscale pinup girl tattoo and maybe a couple of other things, right thigh something japanese in style not 100% sure what yet, feet sugar skulls possibly something on my stomach although that will probably wait till after i have kids, also a back piece which will somehow incorporate my phoenix into it and i want something on my ribs possibly lyrics that have some form of meaning to me on one side and some sort of biomech piece on the other side
    other: scarification or branding piece on my left thigh and possibly a boob job (i'm counting it its a modification)
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

piercings:
    outer labia's, HCH

tattoos: complete my dragon on my thigh

thats about it!

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I want several more piercings... a few more in my ears, maybe my navel, and whatever else I end up wanting. With my ears I'm thinking about doing a tragus and conch in each ear along with my double helix on the left. I want a few more tattoos, too, but no definite plans so far. I've had a lot to worry about besides body mods lately... I used to spend lots of time thinking about what tattoos I want in the future, but I'm so indecisive that it just stresses me out lately.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I have a plan and it's based on my goals in life. The are the marks that are awarded once I complete a set milestone. Very symbolic and personal to me.

My piercings are a WIP, usually incentives. But other work...

Jaguar spots in black hand tapped on my mid back going down my spine. One of my most important mods. Once I get my degree in wildlife biology I may have to travel to get it done.

Toyed with the idea of jaguar dew claws tattooed or scared on my thumb/hand joint and jaguar bite marks on the back of my head. That would be a grad school thing.

Filled teeth and pointed ears somewhere inbetween the two.

I have a knee suspension lined up but waiting on the "right" sign since I create outfits protraying Aztec/Mayan gods.
    2012 resurrection suspension...very important!
    ~Current~
    tongue web
    Industrial
    Tragus
    Daith
    Both nipples horizontal and vertical
    Septum
    6 lobes(pair @ 4g)
    4 lower back dermals
    Female guiche
    Outer labia
    2 Scarifications

~Retired~
    Napes
    Dermals
    Corsets
    Suspensions

In the near future, I'd like 2 mds on my sternum, 2 mds on my nape, philtrum and right spiderbites. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get my nostril done!
    I'd also like my tongue split, I was planning on getting it as a present to myself for my 18th, but I haven't had time to go to London and see the people at the shop, let alone wait for John Jon to be in the shop and go up and see him too. The sensible part of me is also questioning whether I should be modified by someone I can only see once a month, or just on the day I want it done. As much as I've been told by the guys at Extreme Needle that he's the best in Europe, I would much rather speak to the person a few times before, get to know them, see a portfolio, ect.
    Last edited by Kayleighhh; 03-27-2011 at 10:11 PM.
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

I've got some tattoo work planned out.. Apart from finishing the WIP-s, some Nine Inch Nails lyrics on both ribs, I also want to continue with my stomach piece. Do have a few other ideas but I'm letting them settle. Would, one day, like to have both full-sleeves, most of my stomach and chest done though.
    On piercings, I'm going to get my right conch punched at 6mm some time this year. I've already ordered the punch and the proper jewellery is on it's way.. It's going to be done by one of Estonias best piercers, but she hasn't performed this type of procedure before, so it's a hit-and-miss. Apart from that, hmm.. I've been pondering over a genital piercing and have settled on a PA, we'll see when I'll finally have the balls to go and get it done.
    Also, I want to stretch my lobes and septum further(2" and 8mm maybe?), right now I'm on a break from stretching to let them recover.
    I also have really started to grow fond of the idea of dome implants on my sternum, three or four in a vertical row.
    I've got my first suspension planned some time in late April or the beginning of may.
    Hi, 'm Velts. Fear not, I'll only bite on mutual consent & in a very specific setting.
    Stretched, poked, scalpelled, hooked and pierced.

Founding member of Flying Pigs Suspension

42mm+ lobes
    10mm center labret
    10mm nasal septum
    2.4mm Frenum
    1.2mm double nostrils
    1.2mm vertical nip-nips
    Quite a few tattoos, mostly blackwork. 8 suspensions. (will write up on the additional 5 some time soon)A few retired, many to come.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast