Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Default Dreams

Anyone good at / have knowledge of interpreting them? My friend just told me he dreamt that he saved me from drowning from a river.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

I have quite extensive knowledge of interpretation but I don't fully believe in literal interpretation of dreams as in x=y and so on.

However in basic terms it can mean 1 or 2 or both things. Your friend is someone who often reaches out to help those and may be reaching a point where they're doing it so much they may lose sight of their own goals by getting wrapped up in other peoples issues. And/or that they may want or there may be something more than friends in the air, especially as water is heavily linked to emotions etc

Believe in it what you will, that's just off the top of my head and I could go a lot further but it wouldn't necessarily be based on the dream more on you and your life but hey I do it for fun and for a living haha.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Yeah dreams are usually brought on by something...a conversation, a film you watched, an idea you had...or even something seemingly random or frightening that comes out under levels of stress or worry. I don't take any meaning at all from dreams. I take my meaning from my awake-life instead.
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    And/or that they may want or there may be something more than friends in the air, especially as water is heavily linked to emotions etc
    Well thats bizarre :-/ Last summer he asked me out and I turned him down because he is my friend, he's like a brother.

Thank you by the way
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSarah View Post
    Well thats bizarre :-/ Last summer he asked me out and I turned him down because he is my friend, he's like a brother.

Thank you by the way
    You're more than welcome and I'm glad to help any time
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've been having loads of crazy, epic, adventure-movie dreams since I started taking antidepressants. Recently I dreamed there was a big train crash/derailment at my local station, with wrecked carriages everywhere causing a terrible inconvenience to the commuters. So they brought in a couple of mini steam trains to get people moving again while they cleared the tracks.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Haha, this has reminded me that I had the wierdest dream last night-I was in a classroom, but somewhere really remote-I think it was pn stilts or somewhere, the teacher was one of my brother's old schoolmates, but like in his 30's, and I was way younger.I hated the class and tried to run away, then got caught and dragged back, there was a random fairground style thing there too, which was creepy.Think the guard may have turned into a part-alien as well.I ended up meeting up with my whole family there too as it turned into some kind of school fete.Bloody wierd though, but I always love my dreams.I found that it's quite rare for me to dream, I don't know why, but I kinda always like them when I do, even though most turn slightly creepy.

Sorry to slightly hijack your thread Sarah, and ramble on, I just thought it was an interesting subject.Think this should become a super-reandom dream thread, could probably inspire some wierd-ass dreams..Haha.*Shuts up and goes to sleep now :P*
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Someone once told me dreams were related to the future. I hope thats not true, i keep having zombie dreams lately :/

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I always have them type of dreams where somebody is chasing you but you can't run away because your feet are glued to the spot!

I had a real fun dream tonight but I forgot most of it :(
    There was a huge orange snake that occasionally turned into a big fluffy orange cat, I loved it so much and I petted it all night
    There was also sexual parts with my BF :}

I often have "prediction" dreams, usually it's nothing important, just a random life situation, but it happens in real life later on. It used to freak me out before, but now I'm kinda used to it, although really curious as why it happens! When i wake up I usually remember the dream and kinda feel it's one of those that will happen. I only wish they were more specific, like when it will happen or something actually relevant so i could say I'm psychic, this isn't really impressive :P

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast