Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome ear piercings!

Question Awesome ear piercings!

Hey,
    I am *hopefully* gonna get 2 ear piercings in early April. I would get facial etc.. But i cant ahhahaha!

So i was just wondering if you could think of some cool ear piercings that may suite me, i already have 2 lobes on my left ear and a 5mm right lobe (soon to be 8mm!)

I am just looking for a cool different one that will stand out and make people notice it, a kind of conversation starter! ..also cuz i REALLY want new piercings. It can be roughly anywhere on my ear! All ideas are welcome! ^_^

I am leaning towards conch and rook. What is the pain for them? I have a sort of medium/hugh pain tolerance.
    I can not get industrial and i do not want a tragus, all those keloid horror stories put me off ahahah!
    any Thanksiees!
    Last edited by MJ-26; 02-28-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Spelling errors and additional detail needed!
    My Piercings So Far:
    Left Lobe - 1.2mm
    Left 2nd - 1.2mm
    [CENTER]Left 3rd - 1.2mm[/CENTRE]
    Left 4th - 1.2mm
    Right Lobe - 8mm
    Right Snug - 1.2mm

NEXT PIERCING (s)
    Left/Right Rook??
    Left/Right Conch??

What I Plan To Do Soon:
    Left Lip
    Right Industrial
    Nose, hips, venom?

qwer

Quote Originally Posted by jess900008 View Post
    qwer
    Cool cool
    My Piercings So Far:
    Left Lobe - 1.2mm
    Left 2nd - 1.2mm
    [CENTER]Left 3rd - 1.2mm[/CENTRE]
    Left 4th - 1.2mm
    Right Lobe - 8mm
    Right Snug - 1.2mm

NEXT PIERCING (s)
    Left/Right Rook??
    Left/Right Conch??

What I Plan To Do Soon:
    Left Lip
    Right Industrial
    Nose, hips, venom?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ-26 View Post
    Hey,
    I am *hopefully* gonna get 2 ear piercings in early April. I would get facial etc.. But i cant ahhahaha!

So i was just wondering if you could think of some cool ear piercings that may suite me, i already have 2 lobes on my left ear and a 5mm right lobe (soon to be 8mm!)

I am just looking for a cool different one that will stand out and make people notice it, a kind of conversation starter! ..also cuz i REALLY want new piercings. It can be roughly anywhere on my ear! All ideas are welcome! ^_^

I am leaning towards conch and rook. What is the pain for them? I have a sort of medium/hugh pain tolerance.
    I can not get industrial and i do not want a tragus, all those keloid horror stories put me off ahahah!
    any Thanksiees!
    I say either one would be nice. Snug piercings are really cool too, I'd have one if I could!
    If your pain tolerance is medium-high neither should be a problem. I found the rook to be more painful, and definitely cringe worthy, but nothing unbearable.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Pain varies per person so I can't tell you how bad it's gonna hurt. I got my rook done nearly 4 weeks ago and felt no pain but the noise you hear as the needle goes through is CRAZY.

Snug! I've fallen in love with mine and the pain wasn't too bad at all. Similar to the pain when getting a blood sample taken.

Rooks are beautiful too, though I don't have one so I can't comment on the pain. Still, if you like it, go for it! Even if it is painful, it will only be for a brief moment, and you'll have a lovely new shiny

Quote Originally Posted by MJ-26 View Post
    Any cartilage piercing runs the risk of bumps and complications, tragus is no more prone to it than a rook, a daith, a helix, etc. Industrials are just tricky healers because there is such a long bar connecting two piercings.

Most ear piercings that are really cool and unusual (daith, rook, tragus, forward helix, conch, etc) can be very difficult healers.

Personally with your current piercings, I think anything would look good, but I really like daith piercings.

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Is there such a thing as an unusual piercing anymore?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    uvula, hymen, that bit of your bum that people get done.......

haha no really. I doubt you can get an unusual ear piercing any more unless you did something rather silly. I <3 my tragus it was totally worth the "keloid". I am also a fan of Daiths but cannot get one due to work.
    The gratuitous mod list: 4 x lobe (16g), 2x lobe (2g - goal size reached), 2x nipple, 3x navel, labret, 2x tragus, left nostril, tongue. No tattoos yet!

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Well they all seem pretty normal and common to us, we're really into piercings. I get a lot of questions and comments about my tragus actually, even people saying "I didn't know you could get that bump thing pierced!". I think an "unusual" ear piercing is anything besides lobe and helix.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFerret View Post
    uvula, hymen, that bit of your bum that people get done.......

haha no really. I doubt you can get an unusual ear piercing any more unless you did something rather silly. I <3 my tragus it was totally worth the "keloid". I am also a fan of Daiths but cannot get one due to work.
    Hahahaha! I'll add "hymen piercing" to my want list. xD

Hi, I'm Rachel

Current:
    Left Lobes x2, Left Tragus
    Right Lobes x2, Right Helix x2
    Navel
    VCH
    Horizontal Nipples

Want:
    3 more Left Lobe, 1 more Right Lobe, Right Daith, Right Double Tragus, Tongue Web

Oh, and my tumblr of course!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast