Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ball stretching or cage?

Default Ball stretching or cage?

Hi, recently I've heard a few things about ball stretching and cock cages, both of these things look quite interesting to me but I know very little about them, I would like to hear other peoples thoughts / experiences etc if possible. Cheers as always

When you say cock cage do you mean chastity devices (like those found at cb-6000 etc)? You may find bdsm forums a better resource for that kind of thing maybe?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry should of been more clear about it, its the tripple steel cock ring,like the 1 the sell on here

You mean this thing?
    https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/on...cbt_236256.cfm
    Is that its actual shape (in that case how does it work?) or is it three separate rings? Scuse my innocence lol.

Agree with Hazel though, maybe a bdsm forum would be more use?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Yes thats the 1, the penis and testicles go through the largest ring, then just the testicles go through the middle ring then the penis goes through the smallest ring

The following is a great community - very friendly and helpful - they may be able to help you with your query. Sorry that I can't but I've not had experience with this particular piece of equipment.

http://thealternativecommunity.com/forum
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Cheers for the help

Oohhhh I get it now thanks.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Ah gotcha I've not had any experience (obviously no experience first hand with any haha) with that particular item but with others but as mentioned above other forums are probably best suited to helping you like the one DM posted
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well ddave, I was with Anne on that one.....lol. I have been trying to figure out which bit went where. Personally, I'd have thought that it was penis through one big hole, then squeeze each ball through the two outer rings. A bit like a Chinese puzzle in a Christmas cracker, in fact!
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast