Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you get pierced for a partner??

Default Would you get pierced for a partner??

apologies if this has already been done :(
    I was just wondering if anyone would consider getting a piercing ( or have been pierced) because their partner asked them to?
    mods:current: medusa , septum , double high nostrils, tonge , side lip, 1/2 inch lobes

Retired: tongue web, centre labret , madonna 2double nostril, nipple

I wouldn't personally, I think piercings are personally things and you shouldn't get them for someone else,
    I have a friend who wants her tongue done but her parents wont let her, so I suggested her belly button and she said she didn't want that done,
    then she got a boyfriend,
    who likes belly button piercings,
    yeah...
    Pierced;
    9mm Lobes, Second Lobes, Right Tragus, Left Helix, Right Nostril, Central Labret, Inverse Navel, Tongue, Left Conch.

2 Tattoos, a joker pinup on my leg and "into a beautiful manchester sunset" on my hip.
    Her tongues the ink and she write in a romantic slant

If it was something I was thinking about anyway, and then my boyfriend suggested I get it, I probably would.
    If it was somthing I didn't want, then no way.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

I always saw my piercings as personal to me and what I wanted.......but then my boyfriend said how hot he thought septum piercings are. I had never contemplated a septum piercing.....but the more I thought about it, the more it appealed and now its actually my fave piercing
    mods:current: medusa , septum , double high nostrils, tonge , side lip, 1/2 inch lobes

Retired: tongue web, centre labret , madonna 2double nostril, nipple

What a strange question. I suppose it would depend what the piercing is, whether I already wanted it or not etc, but probably not. Piercings are about personal choice.

I would never ever ask my partner to get a piercing. If he wants to get piercings then fine but I'm not going to push him into anything.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Depends whether I like the piercing myself, to be honest. If I do, no problem, but if I don't, I probably wouldn't.
    Current mods:
    - 22mm left lobe, 24mm right lobe
    Retired mods:
    - 16g Septum

deviantART
    tumblr
    S
    oundCloud

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alice_Plague View Post
    Depends whether I like the piercing myself, to be honest. If I do, no problem, but if I don't, I probably wouldn't.
    Pretty much this! If it was something I hated, I highly doubt it, but if I'd been considering something for a while and they said 'oh I'd really like it if you got X piercing, I think it'd be really hot' I'd probably go for it
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Oooh good question, I think the same as above if it was something I had on my mind or was undecided about and he said he really liked the idea of it and I still then felt I wanted it I'd go for it. I didn't know what I wanted at the Manchester meet and he said my nostril would be great and although I had given it a little bit of thought it helped me to make my mind up. So it wasn't exactly him saying go and do it more that he thought it would suit me but his opinion played a part I guess.

I'm always bugging him to get his belly button done but that's more a running joke, I know he'd never do it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

No...not unless I wanted it for ME. I never do anything because I'm pressured into it. I used to as a teenager, but it made me miserable, so now I feel its important to be true to myself. OH knows better than to bother asking me to do anything he knows I wouldn't want to do.
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Depends on if it was one I liked or not. If for example he was like "I've always thought VCHs are sexy" since I've had one before and don't dislike them I probably would. However if it was something like a bridge piercing that I don't think would suit me I wouldn't.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast