Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Has the searching on here been disabled for anyone else?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I haven't tried it but it's crashed out so much I kept getting mad, so I've refrained from stalking the forum for the last week or so...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Scarred_pierced

Well there's no longer a 'new posts' section and if i try to check for new posts it tells me the search option is disabled.

I am feeling far too emotional atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    Argh, sucks! :( have you got a job whilst at uni?

Aye, so I hope! I nearly got a summer job at Currys (seriously, the guy in the itnerview SO made me think I had it! But then I never heard from them) and I've just applied for summer work at Schuh which I live like a 5 minute walk from so I've got my fingers crossed for that because it seems a good gig, I can work any hours they throw at me/have no holidays/about till late Sept so I'm hoping that'll go in my favour. I just want some money so I'm not stuck in all day at my boyfriend's :(
    I didnt last year but i might have to this year :( I hope you sort something.

The new posts button not working is reallly annoying me! as is the confirm navigation box that keeps coming up, ic licked post so yes i want to leave the current page.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

That I want a 'hollywood' wax but I'm scared. it has been my aim since I started losing weight to get waxed and tattoo my moo once I have a flat stomach. And that is possibly going to happen in the next 2 months...hmmm...

Where the chuff are my scissors?

and also, I LOVE it when crazyfactory deliver faster than wildcat
    (CF: from thailand via germany. Wildcat: darn sarf. Go figure.)
    Last edited by kitebunny; 07-14-2011 at 01:19 PM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

How strange Anne! Logic would tell you otherwise lol I think it doesn't help that wildcat don't tell you when they dispatch!
    I am thinking that I am quite odd proportions. 38 29 34. Hmm.

Are you sure those are your right proportions Jordan? Hmmm.
    I'm thinking i'm quite bored, don't really know what to do today :s.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Positive, Bust 38, my waist is 29 and my hips are 34, I literally just measured them again. Also I don't think I'm losing any weight AT ALL on my boobs, I think I'm losing back size but that's all.

I'm thinking that I really need to get on with making my parents' anniversary present.
    I'm making a scapbook, so need to scan and print loads of photos, but can only do it while they're both out.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...