Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

On the good side of things, my walking seems to be getting better and better(nice to be free of crutches and canes again), and a video I posted on youtube seems to be fairly well received so far. But I'm really bummed out at the same time because a friend of mine lost someone close to them the other day, and I want to get in touch and see if he's alright, but I have no idea what to say
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    My student finance maintenance loan has been cut by nearly a grand...I barely survived this year on what I had! But I can't bare taking money off of my parents. So that's probably two jobs I'm gonna have to get, not just one, two :/ doesn't help that I have worries about my course on top of that!
    How come it got cut by so much!? :o Does that even cover your accommodation fees's?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    How come it got cut by so much!? :o Does that even cover your accommodation fees's?
    I have literally no idea :( my stepdad got a pay rise which pushed into the next level just, but it's gone from 4300ish (which just covered my accommodation last year) to 3650 :s it won't cover my accommodation, no, so I'm having to borrow money off my parents and I'm getting a job the second I get back there, will probably have to cut my summer short and go back in August to start looking, so depressing :(
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
    I have literally no idea :( my stepdad got a pay rise which pushed into the next level just, but it's gone from 4300ish (which just covered my accommodation last year) to 3650 :s it won't cover my accommodation, no, so I'm having to borrow money off my parents and I'm getting a job the second I get back there, will probably have to cut my summer short and go back in August to start looking, so depressing :(
    Wow thats a big jump :( you now get the same as me and most for my flatmates, Always ends up being 200 ish under our accommodation costs which then leaves you with nothing to live on :(
    I dont think you need to cut your summer short though because if you think about it all the college people will be going back to college and all the uni students home for summer will go back aswell meaning more job openings

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

My student load last year was only ~1700, at least you get decent loans in England! My 'expected parental contribution' was ~3500!!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Why is my head already trying to make excuses.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I can't wait till morning to get out of here and hit the road.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

That once I'm home from work, there are several things I really must get on with instead of being a lazy git!
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Listening to 30 Seconds to Mars makes everything better . So gotta try and see them again!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Wow thats a big jump :( you now get the same as me and most for my flatmates, Always ends up being 200 ish under our accommodation costs which then leaves you with nothing to live on :(
    I dont think you need to cut your summer short though because if you think about it all the college people will be going back to college and all the uni students home for summer will go back aswell meaning more job openings
    Argh, sucks! :( have you got a job whilst at uni?

Aye, so I hope! I nearly got a summer job at Currys (seriously, the guy in the itnerview SO made me think I had it! But then I never heard from them) and I've just applied for summer work at Schuh which I live like a 5 minute walk from so I've got my fingers crossed for that because it seems a good gig, I can work any hours they throw at me/have no holidays/about till late Sept so I'm hoping that'll go in my favour. I just want some money so I'm not stuck in all day at my boyfriend's :(
    Last edited by ciderxwithxrosie; 07-11-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!