Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

The three musketeers... phwoarr! ahem...

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I am far too entertained by the mug I've bought the OH
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Am honestly in hysterics, me and the OH really cannot stop laughing at the fall out of something so tiny!!!

1st World Problems!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Got Moriarty's speech to Sherlock in my head . . it's surprisingly reassuring.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    I am far too entertained by the mug I've bought the OH
    I don't blame you, it's awesome!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I hope he likes it, he's as immature as me hehe. I've got a hanging picture frame thing too. I want to fill it with pictures of us, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to print 3x3inch pictures from my laptop :/
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear

I hope he likes it, he's as immature as me hehe. I've got a hanging picture frame thing too. I want to fill it with pictures of us, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to print 3x3inch pictures from my laptop :/
    It should be in the advanced settings for the printer? I'm sure he'll love it, the frame sounds cool too!

You mean I don't have to faff about doing it on the laptop? I didn't get as far as reading the instructions for the printer *hangs head in shame* oops
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear

You mean I don't have to faff about doing it on the laptop? I didn't get as far as reading the instructions for the printer *hangs head in shame* oops
    Yeah when you press print it should come up with a box and in the corner it will give you the option for advanced settings and you can choose the size there if I remember rightly? Did you get the printer I mentioned?

Yeah I got the hp one. I've only printed a receipt for my professional fees so far hehe
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear