Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

im thinking of getting my nose pierced.:P

Is it wrong for me to literally just want sex from this guy? Put like that, probably :P. Haha, I just cba with all the relationshipy stuff;but argh I just wanna jump him :/. Annoying much. Sometimes I quite like my job though, it's about the only time I feel attractive . . . around drunk people XD.
    Actually had a pretty good night, but bloody feelings just have to get in the wayyyyyy.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Not wrong at all Soph just jump him one night haha! (I totally mistyped that and it came out as "hump him one night". The H and the J are right next to each other :p

I am thinking I might make chicken nuggets. Veggie of course.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Haha, <3 that Becky! Believe me i'm trying .

Can't believe i'm still awake :/
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I need to figure out what to do for a week which doesnt involve money. hmmm
    Mods
    32mm Lobes
    10mm Septum
    12mmx7.5mm oval labret scalpel
    8mm punch left ear - helix "flat"

Facebook ||| Tumblr

Scarred_pierced

I am thinking about bugging my boss some more about cheek piercings, they are happening whether he likes it or not, I just need to make him ok with it so I don't get sacked. Although my second convo went a lot better than the first. Hurrah.

I'm wondering whether to give into my pizza fiend thoughts and get a load of pizza, as cold pizza for breakfast is the best thing ever. Either that or I just give up and make mac n cheese to feed myself
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

I'm slightly confused but i'm gonna forget about that :P.
    And i'm super excited to get my fishys . Brought a 'starter goldfish kit' today, i've never felt like such a child, was great! Just need to get round to getting the fish at some point.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Why can't I lose weight like I want! I can't stop eating and I am destroying myself :'(
    Current: 1 x lobe L, 1x Helix L and 1x Conch L &amp; 1x lobe R
    Tattoo's: 1 rose on chest &amp; 1 Tree on left forearm

Want:
    tragus x2, Lobe Orbital, Conchx2 L
    Conch orbital, Anti Tragus, daith, Rook R

Possibles:
    Tongue

More ink:
    Studio ghibli foot tattoos
    Eye of ra inside on left wrist
    Joan Walsh Anglund Lady Clare Illustration on left forearm

My student finance maintenance loan has been cut by nearly a grand...I barely survived this year on what I had! But I can't bare taking money off of my parents. So that's probably two jobs I'm gonna have to get, not just one, two :/ doesn't help that I have worries about my course on top of that!
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!