Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Oh Katie you poor thing. I can only imagine and empathise with what you're going through, it sounds so difficult and upsetting. Remember the best way to be there for her is to be there for yourself and allow yourself time to cry/be angry/do what ever it is you need to do. I'm always about if you need to chat anytime and if you want any info on grieving processes those with terminal illnesses (and those close to them) can go through don't hesitate to let me know and I can send you stuff over, sometimes it really helps to know what we're going through is normal *massive massive squishes*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    I think my dad was right when he told me to prepare myself for this year :( I had such high hopes that something could be done for my best friend. She's sought out a second opinion since being diagnosed as terminal, but I think it might be too late. She's sleeping the majority of the time lately, and she's in a fair bit of pain. I feel lost.
    Always here for you darling, text, msg, ring, come over, anything. xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you, all of you. Think I'm just having a weepy day, sometimes I need to let it all out and then I'm OK. Times like this I miss my guin cuddles, he always knew when I was upset. Jess is too busy barking at a black bag that's stuck in the tree, I'm not sure what she thinks it is bless her.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Sometimes when I'm sad and weepy the cats just look at me like "the hells wrong with you human?!" and then others they seem to get it and are sweet. Mostly it's option one though..

Thank you, all of you. Think I'm just having a weepy day, sometimes I need to let it all out and then I'm OK. Times like this I miss my guin cuddles, he always knew when I was upset. Jess is too busy barking at a black bag that's stuck in the tree, I'm not sure what she thinks it is bless her.
    She's protecting you ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hehe, cats make me laugh. Do they usually go for option two if it'snear feeding time? I've noticed jess doing that, clever pup she is. Totally driven by her stomach xD I wish my dad was here, he's working in Manchester all week. He's staying at ancoats too, moaning about the fact he can barely get a leg in the bath hehe.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear

Haha how did you know?! They're softest when we/they are sleepy or they're hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    She's protecting you ^_^
    It's pretty funny to watch, she doesn't have a hope of getting near it but she's been leaping around the garden all day.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear

Right now I'm thinking that this essay (on grief models) is actually really hitting a nerve, especially writing about Kubler-Ross and her work with the terminally ill. Such a poorly timed essay for me after last week.

I majorly miss my lil boy, he always knew too, he'd come over for cuddles and lick my face. Now we've got four lovely but incredibly thick pets haha, the only time they're happy to see you is when food's involved.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook