Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Argh, my confidence should not be shaken this much by one bad decision! But it's making it much harder than it should be for me to decide, and pros and cons aren't working.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Toni, a lot of the mums I work with really rate the Mothercare outlet at the fort, esp for big things where you can save a lot in there
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah, I've been on that site so much haha. I saw an epic buggy aaaaages ago that I've said since then is the one I want... now it's actually going to be needed, I'm not sure I do xD I've also seen another one I love and is less than half the price of the first one. Score! But you can only order online, not collect in store so I don't think mothercare actually stock it instore to try it out and look at -________-
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Argh, my confidence should not be shaken this much by one bad decision! But it's making it much harder than it should be for me to decide, and pros and cons aren't working.
    Come talk to me.

I am thinking about what a horrendously obvious flirt I am lol

Ah that's a pain they might have a similar one in store? Rachel said they had Archie's buggy in but only in a different colour so it might be similar to that? There's also loads of independent places who might be more able to cut you a deal than a big chain store

Ah true! The one I want is a commissioned design or something along those lines - going to see if they've got the bog standard ones instore now, thanks! Didn't even think about it!

If I end up going for this one, it's only 200! 139 on amazon (but have just had a massive fight with them so don't trust them much!) which you can't really complain about haha
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Hopefully they will!

Ah that's not bad at all for a pram!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Come talk to me.

I am thinking about what a horrendously obvious flirt I am lol
    I think I read that very differently than you intended it to be read.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm 5'4 and I'm not particularly light so I'm pretty damn impressed that I opened the door to go outside and genuinely got knocked over by a gust of wind... o.O
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I'm 5'4 and I'm not particularly light so I'm pretty damn impressed that I opened the door to go outside and genuinely got knocked over by a gust of wind... o.O
    I always end up in the hedge when walking in this weather! Trying to keep my car on the right side of the road is also rather difficult. So many fields around that when you come out of a tree covered area its like 'woah!'

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.