Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I'm tired, my feet hurt, I wish my bf didn't have to be out, and why is it so hard to apply for a new job when the one I have is making me an exhausted physical wreck?
    Could it be cos I'm bloody knackered and my feet hurt, making it difficult to concentrate on "employ me I'm wonderful" statements?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Running is evil. Haha, decided to go for an impromtu sprint whilst putting bottles in the bottle bank-my dog loved it, but I realised how crap I am at it. Guess that's what smoking and lax fitness does for you :P. Heh, I really have got to stop smoking, completely though. I'd love to start running;I used to be good at sprints but I just have to get back into it, like some other people I have a slight mental block against it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I really want to start exercising but I have no clue what I'd like to do. Hmm.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I'm thinking that hopefully my job interview will go well today and that after seeing my so called friends last night, I'm better off just being who I am now without trying to reprimand being like them.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    I really want to start exercising but I have no clue what I'd like to do. Hmm.
    Find a Zumba class. I went to my first one tonight. Awesome fun!
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Good luck with the interview and the friends situation- there'll be someone decent when you least expect it!!

And I have 1 hat and 1 pair of sunglasses I wear... I need more!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

My legs are in serious need of de-fuzzing. Epilate in front of a DVD or shave in the shower?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Wondering whether I should pay 70 for an 8 hour return journey to see a guy I like.

On one hand it's a lot of money for what will essentially be a day and a half. On the other...he is so scrummy.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

I wish I was going out tonight instead of working a late shift. I want to be getting drunk, not serving other people drinks!!!! Grrr.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I am thinking how I would quite like to run again, I was delivering the yellow pages earlier and got quite a bit of a jog going.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.