Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Better, thank you finding things to occupy my time and learning to deal with what was dealt to me. Positive thinking

Also knowing that all you lovely ladies are around makes things much better too ^_^
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Sometimes the best things in life come from the most unexpected or unwanted situations. If I hadn't failed so miserably at uni in the final year I was there I wouldn't be where I am today, which is much healthier and happier! Also if I hadn't take time out from uni and moved back a year I wouldn't have had the opportunity to get involved in all the stuff I did in that year and I would have missed a lot of awesome experiences and new friends. I have every faith that you will make the best of the hand you've been dealt and be able to look back on this time and say your glad things happened like they did

Also I'm always about! Skype/fb me whenever!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

That was literally EXACTLY what I needed to hear right now, thank you!

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Sorry to butt in but i just read Katies post and a little lightbulb went off
    Am i right in thinking you went from math to teaching? Or something similar or am i wayyy off and thinking of something else entirely?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

You're a little bit way off, but not to worry

Don't want to spam the thread with the whole story so I'll PM it to you instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    You're a little bit way off, but not to worry

Don't want to spam the thread with the whole story so I'll PM it to you instead?
    Whoops should probably have mentioned i meant Katie. But im sure there were a few others in here in the teaching area that i can bug for info. Its monday, thats my excuse for being slow and not making myself clear

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Waah! Now I feel like a wally

Aha sorry! I should have been clearer

No worries lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    I'm thinking that it feels like I've been away for absolutely ages! And it feels oh so lovely to be back

How is everyone?
    Hellooooooooooo!! I'm great thanks, massive squishes to you lady
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<