Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Scarred_pierced

Demonia do half sizes

ah my hand is actually bleeding from all the felting/dread making ahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    +1 so annoying isn't it!
    Totally! It's not bad enough that my feet are AA apparently :(.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I start work tomorrow and will spend 3 hours of my life learning about the history of the place.
    I really can't be bothered with it :(
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Totally! It's not bad enough that my feet are AA apparently :(.
    Is that a width thing? Sounds mega narrow! Standard adult fitting is a D right?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've just realised that I've spent 110 on shoes today.
    Whoops.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Is that a width thing? Sounds mega narrow! Standard adult fitting is a D right?
    Yep . Right on both counts!
    Apparently I measure a B in Clarks (but that's because of their fittings, and they don't even stock that width. You can only really get vintage AA shoes now, because almost no-one has feet that narrow. I always used to get them comment on it when I got school shoes etc. Just to be even more unique, I also have two different size feet (5 1/2, and 6 1/2). Makes shoe shopping so much fun!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Yep . Right on both counts!
    Apparently I measure a B in Clarks (but that's because of their fittings, and they don't even stock that width. You can only really get vintage AA shoes now, because almost no-one has feet that narrow. I always used to get them comment on it when I got school shoes etc. Just to be even more unique, I also have two different size feet (5 1/2, and 6 1/2). Makes shoe shopping so much fun!
    You just have to be awkward don't you?

Only kidding, must be WELL annoying though :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I get that all the time from my family haha :P. Yes, I do!

It is a bit, but I manage;it's worth spending more IMO and getting the proper shoes for your feet, my mum always brought us up like that. Sometimes it's frustrating though when I see that perfect pair of shoes . . .
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Im thinking about tomorrow. Im excited, finally moving out of halls but im sad my parents are coming down to help or anything :(

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I really need to cry but it's just not happening. Ugh. I should watch my new Scooby Doo DVD and smile instead. Effort.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :