Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I want to go home/I need a hug/I don't want to do anything except curl up in bed and cry.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Work is sooooooooooooo slow :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

really miss you nan, wish you were here :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Can't be bothered.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I emailed a guy asking how much this NYC apartment would cost us in total for 2 weeks, including the deposits and cleaning fees, and he sent me a payment request?!?!?!?!?!?
    Yo, calm down. I asked for a quote.....
    He also sent this via the website, so I don't know whether to just ignore it or find his email and just be like "Yeah, I can't afford to book this until after Christmas, dude."
    Piercings: 1x6mm lobe, 1x3.2mm lobe, industrial, daith, double nostrils, septum, both nipples, vertical helix, scapha, navel
    Tattoos: Right shoulderblade, behind right ear/right hand side of neck, right thigh, right caf

Don't answer until you've looked elsewhere. If you decide on that one, email him and tell him you'll get back to him with payment after Christmas. If you don't want that one, either ignore it or say it was more than you'd expected and you'll look for something else (never know, might get a discount ).
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Busy day! Filed for divorce, got more xmas pressies had a lush dinner and the PC keyboard I've been lusting after for AGES!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think I'm addicted to tumblr... ooops
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    Ha i began addicted to tumblr in my first year of uni too was so much more interesting than all my assignments.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I am definitely addicted to Tumblr. I have 4 (only use 3 though, my personal one doesn't get a look in) so if anyone ever sees me sat at my laptop, chances are I'm on one of them!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."