Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Only upside is, because we work shifts we get paid more because it's unsociable hours. I'd struggle to get another job earning as much so I just put up with it.
    Yeah it was well paid but my health had to come first ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Happy halloween!!!!! ^.^ <3 <3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I feel trapped.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I am in Costa studying whilst jos is at a work thing for an hour or two. I really need to pee. I really don't want to pack up and risk losing my table. Do I wait it out and hope she will come soon..?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I love codine for killing pain but not all the other things it makes me feel!! Urgh :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I love codine for killing pain but not all the other things it makes me feel!! Urgh :(
    Codeine does horrible things to me. Not even going into detail but it turns my insides to stone!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Codeine does horrible things to me. Not even going into detail but it turns my insides to stone!
    An unfortunate side effect to codeine.

Feeling so drained today, this week has been full of long hours and late nights working, can't wait to relax and start my birthday celebrations tomorrow.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Yep, this is why I think it's pretty horrific that it's often fed continuously to new mothers on maternity wards. Being that "stuck" is the last thing you want when you've given birth just 3 days before :( If I ever have another child I'll just put up with the pain thanks!

I always make sure to keep super hydrated and try to take senna as well, although it doesn't seem to affect me as much these days thank goodness!

I took codeine once for a bad back. They were quite low dosage so the box said I could take between 1 - 4. I opted to just take 2 and went to sleep on the sofa. I woke up with worse back ache, nausea, I was hot but cold and it took me almost 30 minutes to get upstairs to use the bathroom where all I did was dry wretch. Making my back hurt even more. I somehow managed to get back downstairs and fill a hot water bottle to hold against my back and when I woke up again I was fine. Understandably I haven't touched anything containing codeine since!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I've never tried codeine, even though it's meant to be brilliant for pain. My mum reacts super badly to it, nauseous, dizzy, it's easier now to just tell docs she's allergic, otherwise they seem to still try to give it!

Thinking I am quite looking forward to eating pizza, snuggling into a dressing gown, and catching up on whitechapel ^_^.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook