Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Mouldy plates left for weeks are bad but a while back I lived with a guy who once said "you only need to wash your hands after going to the toilet if you've had daihorrea"
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Meh if something was stinking the whole place out/attracting flies etc in a communal area and after repeated requests the owner refused to move it then I wouldn't blame someone for putting it either in a bag or in the owners room tbh. People shouldn't be made to live like that.

I'm always saddened by how so many students say how horribly messy/dirty others are, must be awful! I've experienced it with my step daughter though and tbh it was vile, horrific, smelly and dangerous with no regard for anyone else in the house and that led to her being asked to leave.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm not talking about dirty plates and the like - I'm talking about my actual possessions :P
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Need to decide what I'm doing my extended project about... Decisions. -_-
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I'm not talking about dirty plates and the like - I'm talking about my actual possessions :P
    Oh aye I'm deffo with you on that, I'd lamp someone if they touched my things haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Meh if something was stinking the whole place out/attracting flies etc in a communal area and after repeated requests the owner refused to move it then I wouldn't blame someone for putting it either in a bag or in the owners room tbh. People shouldn't be made to live like that.

I'm always saddened by how so many students say how horribly messy/dirty others are, must be awful! I've experienced it with my step daughter though and tbh it was vile, horrific, smelly and dangerous with no regard for anyone else in the house and that led to her being asked to leave.
    The boys i lived with in halls were like that. They would never wash up. Went through one stage of just throwing their plates away instead of washing it up, then they'd eat straight out of the saucepans and not wash them up even when they werent theirs. Gross!

If i take something out of my room to a communal area i take it back with me. I wouldnt want to risk leaving my stuff out even if i did know the people i was living with. Some things inconvenience others anyway, so i make sure they cant.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I can understand someone moving something like if I left a book on the table while I went out and they popped it to the side so they could use the table etc but if I just wandered to the loo or nipped out for milk and came back and my notes or something I had been working on had been disturbed/muddled up I'd be annoyed.
    cleanliness is a difficult one, cause whilst I'm happy to leave dishes a day or two others aren't, so I'd probably try to accommodate them in the hope it would develop good habits in me
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I get what you mean Katie. We have a rota in my flat for cleaning the communal areas which works well. but yet, every weekend one of the guys uses 3 or4 saucepans making lunch on the Friday then leaves for the weekend leaving them staked up in the sink. I refuse to clean them but by Sunday the kitchen stinks because our flat is always warm. It's disgusting! People can be so selfish sometimes
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

When I lived in shared I'd wash up right after eating. At home I can be lazy and it can stick around for a day or so

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starry-night View Post
    I get what you mean Katie. We have a rota in my flat for cleaning the communal areas which works well. but yet, every weekend one of the guys uses 3 or4 saucepans making lunch on the Friday then leaves for the weekend leaving them staked up in the sink. I refuse to clean them but by Sunday the kitchen stinks because our flat is always warm. It's disgusting! People can be so selfish sometimes
    I so feel your pain! We had a flatmate like that in our first place.

I think the worst experience I ever had of sharing flats/communal spaces were in that flat, one flatmate threw up in the bathroom sink and left it there (!!!) and then when Nick was rushed into intensive care in hospital and my mum and dad took me to theirs so my dad could drive me into the hospital everyday so I obviously left in a bit of a rush and when we went back a month or so later (after we'd spent a few weeks at my mums and dads so Nick always had someone to keep an eye on him) to find they'd left all our perishables in the fridge; fruit, veg, milk etc, hadn't washed ANY dishes so they were crusted with food and mould (AND we had a dishwasher there), hadn't binned a single loo roll inner etc.. (and the bathroom there was smaller than my ensuite in halls so you can imagine how bad it looked with 20+ inners lying all over the floor).

I started looking for a new flat then and we ended up leaving the flat 2 1/2 months early.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!