Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Helped out with psychology at my college's open evening tonight. Woah, I must have said the same thing about twenty times. So tiring. :L
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Just got home from first aid, sausage and mash with onion gravy for dinner now, shower then bed so I can get up bright and early for my first proper day at the hospital tomorrow. Good plan
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Helped out with psychology at my college's open evening tonight. Woah, I must have said the same thing about twenty times. So tiring. :L
    You think 20 is bad try working 8+ hours at an open day without a break doing the same tours and answering the same questions
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Heh try years of working in call centres saying nearly the same thing 100's of times a day!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    You think 20 is bad try working 8+ hours at an open day without a break doing the same tours and answering the same questions
    Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Heh try years of working in call centres saying nearly the same thing 100's of times a day!
    Oh dear, haha. It wasn't that bad, it was just so tiring staying at college from 9:30 am until 8pm.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Oh dear, haha. It wasn't that bad, it was just so tiring staying at college from 9:30 am until 8pm.
    Aye I don't miss 10,11,12 hour shifts etc. Then again I don't miss working for someone either haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I used to sometimes be in uni 9am-10pm or later if I was working/volunteering as well as actual uni stuff it is really knackering though, especially the first few times you do it, I was in college the other week from 8.30am - 6pm and I was knackered after being off all summer haha!

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Aye I don't miss 10,11,12 hour shifts etc. Then again I don't miss working for someone either haha!
    Haha, I don't blame you. I don't mind helping out at open evenings, though. Biology on Thursday. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I used to sometimes be in uni 9am-10pm or later if I was working/volunteering as well as actual uni stuff it is really knackering though, especially the first few times you do it, I was in college the other week from 8.30am - 6pm and I was knackered after being off all summer haha!
    Hehe, hopefully I'll get used to stuff like that soon. xD

Yeah you will, don't worry about it, soon you'll be getting in at 5 or 6 like "Oh? A half day?" haha!

You know when you're planning a quiet night of good food, relaxing and sleeping after a day at uni/fencing??

And suddenly it turns into your kitchen door being kicked off, glasses being thrown, your flatmate trying to start fights - causing the entire house (my halls is separated into a bunch of houses with 8 separate flats in each house) to stand and watch on the stairs. Then the police being called and trying to restrain said flatmate - all while half of your halls are watching.

So my quiet night actually involved making a statement to the police :L as my flatmate is currently in a cells... and I've honest to god met about 100 people tonight. We weren't allowed to leave the flat between her being arrested and them coming back to talk to us so we were sat in there while people from completely different buildings were coming in.

tbh, I hope she gets kicked out - the door is literally off its hinges and it's just beyond a joke - everybody was watching when she left as it went all over facebook - it took SIX police officers to get her outside and omfg...

I wanted to be in bed by 11.30 at the latest D:
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN