Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Arrrrghhhh,.. I'm thinking I need to get good at organisation. And fast!!

I'm currently sitting here with mortgage documents muddled in with pages from/for the Solicitor.
    As time passes and more stuff happens this pile of paper is only going to get more mammoth-like in size!
    When my housemate got her mortgage, she got one of those box folders with loads of dividers in to put all her paperwork in to keep organised. Getting something like that might help?
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Oh wow, i've got exam dates for June already. 3rd and 4th. I am not going to freak out about this already. Two exams, two days, I can do that.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Oh my goodness, I don't think I can move after demolishing that Toby Carvery!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Oh my goodness, I don't think I can move after demolishing that Toby Carvery!
    Well jealous!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

if you have a craving for chocolate, go to Morrison's pattiserie (early though cos they sell out fast) and get the chocolate overload doughnut.
    Ring doughnut, chocolate ganache, brownie pieces, chocolate shavings AND toffee sauce. probably about a gazillion calories but oh boy are they good
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Well jealous!!
    I'm still completely full now! The thought of doing again on Tuesday is making me feel slightly ill lol!
    Sarah

I genuinely think MIL is trying to kill us with the amount of cleaning products she's spraying outside our room/in the bathroom.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    if you have a craving for chocolate, go to Morrison's pattiserie (early though cos they sell out fast) and get the chocolate overload doughnut.
    Ring doughnut, chocolate ganache, brownie pieces, chocolate shavings AND toffee sauce. probably about a gazillion calories but oh boy are they good
    That sounds so incredibly yummy. I really hope we end up getting a Morrison's here, they do such nice bread, and a gorgeous Lemon Meringue ice cream. Dammit, i'm already having a flatbread cheat pizza with garlic bread, might go the whole hog and have key lime ice cream for dessert as well.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    What's tripping you up?
    They look more confusing than they are, I promise .
    I'm not sure really, it's just that some of the information isn't that clear to me and stuff. I just find it confusing. xD
    Thanks, I'm glad about that.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I hate having hiccups

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.