Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

My mind is not on classics this morning. Instead i'm already questioning how long it'll take me to work through and how soon I can justify having lunch. I'm such a dedicated student . .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Looking at university degrees is quite confusing. o.o
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Oh god! I had the second interview today and it was good, I found out I'm one of 4 candidates and that everyone was really good, so i know it's going to be tough. But I've just got back and got an email for another job (pretty much dream job) asking me to come for an interview next tuesday! I find out about the first one on monday, I didn't expect to be in this position at all! The one I interviewed for today is 5 miles away and the one I have next week I would have to relocate for as it's down in Hertfordshire..but it could be my dream job. Literally didn't expect this, I'm worried about being in the position of saying yes to one and then having to say no...
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Tonight I'm helping at an open evening at my college as part of my student ambassador training. I'll be being watched and I'll only get to be a student ambassador if I do well tonight. Wish me luck! :L
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

I still have PM's from when I first joined. Oh boy. 369 pages of messages I cannot be bothered to delete ugh
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Tonight I'm helping at an open evening at my college as part of my student ambassador training. I'll be being watched and I'll only get to be a student ambassador if I do well tonight. Wish me luck! :L
    Good luck I'm sure you'll be fab.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Pretty much drooled all over my desk looking at the Glass Heart Studio Etsy page... soooo beautiful hhhhnnnnnnngggggggg
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Good luck I'm sure you'll be fab.
    Thanks, it went well. I got noticed for working hard. xD Now I just have to do a formal interview and then I'll find out whether I've been picked or not.

Arrrrghhhh,.. I'm thinking I need to get good at organisation. And fast!!

I'm currently sitting here with mortgage documents muddled in with pages from/for the Solicitor.
    As time passes and more stuff happens this pile of paper is only going to get more mammoth-like in size!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Looking at university degrees is quite confusing. o.o
    What's tripping you up?
    They look more confusing than they are, I promise .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook