Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Just got my laptop up and running again. Hello all!
    Welcome back

Good to hear! Yeah I have a cushty office job now, I'm a proof reader for a packaging design company. I can wear what I like(excluding beach wear but as if I wear that), have ALL my piercings in, the hours are flexible, it's a lot more money than I was on and I can earn a hell of a lot more by doing overtime. So I'm happy!
    Brilliant news! huge congrats to you

Edit; Currently thinking I'd like a new NeoMetal end for my nostril,.. possibly something .5mm larger and anodised.
    My current one is 2mm red opal set in high polish, and it's not that noticeable :\ I think I'd prefer something a little more obvious!
    Tempted to try a contrast ti + gem.
    But there's 30% off at the end of October,.. argh, wait or order? xD
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 09-29-2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Grrrr, I'm such a silly egg! I knew I needed to stay away from Tumblr today but I didn't and I accidentally read a Breaking Bad spoiler, doh!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

It would appear attempts to sleep are futile.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

I've got such a busy week and the kids are off school tomorrow due to the strike

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Grrrr, I'm such a silly egg! I knew I needed to stay away from Tumblr today but I didn't and I accidentally read a Breaking Bad spoiler, doh!
    I'm so staying off Tumblr for this exact reason!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Shopping sorted for tomorrow, just gotta click order
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    When/why did it become so bloody hard to get refunds for things, when you're in the right?!?! Finally got a book refund, only took over a month, but I am literally that stubborn by now I will hold out for it.
    Nice to think i've got that back though!
    Damn right you will hold out for it! Glad you got it back though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzyminx View Post
    Oh wow, congrats you! That sounds mega cushty, I need to get me a job like that! Haha. Your arm sounds amazing! I'm gettin a new piece soon
    Thank you I am super pleased! And thanks, I'm hoping it'll start getting amazing after the next session, the novelty has worn off now and I just want to get it finished! Oooh what you getting?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Welcome back

Brilliant news! huge congrats to you

Edit; Currently thinking I'd like a new NeoMetal end for my nostril,.. possibly something .5mm larger and anodised.
    My current one is 2mm red opal set in high polish, and it's not that noticeable :\ I think I'd prefer something a little more obvious!
    Tempted to try a contrast ti + gem.
    But there's 30% off at the end of October,.. argh, wait or order? xD
    Thank you!! I'd wait if I were you, esp if you aren't sure yet, gives you a chance to have a proper look and decide!

Hazel I just want to say you DP is rather saucy. I love it!

Hazel I just want to say you DP is rather saucy. I love it!
    Ty little J
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I am thinking at I would love to introduce myself, but I can't create a new thread yet... So I'll do it here.
    Hi, I'm Daisy. I'm 23 and I live in Maine. I work at a no-kill shelter. I have 2 tattoos (3/26/13, 9/5/13), my nose pierced (9/21/13) and my eye brow pierced (9/27/13). I'm sort of addicted to the piercing/tattoo lifestyle now, despite the objections of people around me.
    Can't think of anything else to add...

Quote Originally Posted by daisylynn View Post
    I am thinking at I would love to introduce myself, but I can't create a new thread yet... So I'll do it here.
    Hi, I'm Daisy. I'm 23 and I live in Maine. I work at a no-kill shelter. I have 2 tattoos (3/26/13, 9/5/13), my nose pierced (9/21/13) and my eye brow pierced (9/27/13). I'm sort of addicted to the piercing/tattoo lifestyle now, despite the objections of people around me.
    Can't think of anything else to add...
    Hi and welcome, we have a profiles post in the introduction section of the forum here.