Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

All good this end Jordan! You working somewhere New now hun?
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Ugh I feel your pain, my lap top was out of action for a while, it really sucks! I need my lap top. Good to have you back with us again
    How is the arm going since I last saw it?
    It really does, feels so good to be back on it, used so many different computers and laptops lately it's just nice to have something that feels familiar, like having an old friend back in your life. I know how sad I sound lol I just love this laptop.
    The arm is ok, some colour has dropped out, red and purple mostly but some of the black hasn't held in places which is annoying but gonna get sarah to touch them up! You had anything new since?

Quote Originally Posted by Emzyminx View Post
    All good this end Jordan! You working somewhere New now hun?
    Good to hear! Yeah I have a cushty office job now, I'm a proof reader for a packaging design company. I can wear what I like(excluding beach wear but as if I wear that), have ALL my piercings in, the hours are flexible, it's a lot more money than I was on and I can earn a hell of a lot more by doing overtime. So I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    It really does, feels so good to be back on it, used so many different computers and laptops lately it's just nice to have something that feels familiar, like having an old friend back in your life. I know how sad I sound lol I just love this laptop.
    The arm is ok, some colour has dropped out, red and purple mostly but some of the black hasn't held in places which is annoying but gonna get sarah to touch them up! You had anything new since?
    Oh I agree, my lap top broke in my first year at uni which was disastrous, had to make do with my dad's horrible notebook and it just wasn't the same. Felt so good to have my own lap top back again.

Ohhh you've had colour in? Shame some of its dropped out but Sarah will sort that no problem I can't wait to see it finished, it's going to look lovely.

No not really, had two HCHs done a month ago, planning to get a third one done soonish I think when I can get away from Portsmouth. I've got two hip pieces on hold, Sarah knows about them, but I need to put some money aside before I can get them started. Would be nice to get the lining done around my birthday.
    Last edited by CenturyChild; 09-29-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Scarred_pierced

Oh I agree, my lap top broke in my first year at uni which was disastrous, had to make do with my dad's horrible notebook and it just wasn't the same. Felt so good to have my own lap top back again.

Ohhh you've had colour in? Shame some of its dropped out but Sarah will sort that no problem I can't wait to see it finished, it's going to look lovely.

No not really, had two HCHs done a month ago, planning to get a third one done soonish I think when I can get away from Portsmouth. I've got two hip pieces on hold, Sarah knows about them, but I need to put some money aside before I can get them started. Would be nice to get the lining done around my birthday.
    Ah I couldn't have dealt with that at uni!!
    Yeah Hello Kitty is in purple, charmander's fire is in red, bulbasaurs markings are in green, as well as Candleheads hair,the green has held so well!
    Fingers crossed it will, stresses me out having people keep asking if I'm getting it filled in.
    Two hchs?? Blimey! Whens your birthday?

Ah I couldn't have dealt with that at uni!!
    Yeah Hello Kitty is in purple, charmander's fire is in red, bulbasaurs markings are in green, as well as Candleheads hair,the green has held so well!
    Fingers crossed it will, stresses me out having people keep asking if I'm getting it filled in.
    Two hchs?? Blimey! Whens your birthday?
    I pretty much didn't deal with it, my foot was prepared to go through the screen of the notebook my dad let me borrow, it couldn't handle the simplest of tasks.

Oh great! Sounds lovely even if you need touching up have you had any of the individual components joined up yet or are you going to get them coloured in first?

Yeah haha, I was a HUGE baby but I love them so much, the plan was always for three but Darren thought two would be best, now that the swelling has gone down, there is definitely room for a third so I think I'm gonna go for it.

It's in November, it probably won't happen but I will definitely want something on my hips started next year at least.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Scarred_pierced

I pretty much didn't deal with it, my foot was prepared to go through the screen of the notebook my dad let me borrow, it couldn't handle the simplest of tasks.

Oh great! Sounds lovely even if you need touching up have you had any of the individual components joined up yet or are you going to get them coloured in first?

Yeah haha, I was a HUGE baby but I love them so much, the plan was always for three but Darren thought two would be best, now that the swelling has gone down, there is definitely room for a third so I think I'm gonna go for it.

It's in November, it probably won't happen but I will definitely want something on my hips started next year at least.
    The plan was to get the background done next but I need stuff retouching! Only gonna do another 4 hours.
    My single vch was bad enough! Bet it looks awesome though!
    Fingers crossed it will!

When/why did it become so bloody hard to get refunds for things, when you're in the right?!?! Finally got a book refund, only took over a month, but I am literally that stubborn by now I will hold out for it.
    Nice to think i've got that back though!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

The sunday roast im cooking is gonna be yum
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

cousins invited me to do the otley run next weekend.

I really want to do it, but I also want to have a weekend in Salford.. but I may have more disposable cash next week... hmm....
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Good to hear! Yeah I have a cushty office job now, I'm a proof reader for a packaging design company. I can wear what I like(excluding beach wear but as if I wear that), have ALL my piercings in, the hours are flexible, it's a lot more money than I was on and I can earn a hell of a lot more by doing overtime. So I'm happy!
    Oh wow, congrats you! That sounds mega cushty, I need to get me a job like that! Haha. Your arm sounds amazing! I'm gettin a new piece soon
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret